Create Account

S65 mPT #1: Signature Dish

I think that we’ll be serving poutine with some wild meat. I mean, poutine is Canada’s specialty so we HAVE to serve some in Regina.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

I mean, it's probably a given that the signature dish of the quebec city arena would be the poutine. The main dish of quebec would be served hot and delicious to fans. It wouldn't be some cheap ass poutine either, they'd be some top notch poutine.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

For our team themed recipe i present, an actual jet. No seriously, just the plane. Dont think you can eat a plane? Google it, it’s been done.

The Baltimore Platoon will be loading up their concession stands with the classic rockfish sticks! Breaded and seasoned with Old Bay and wrapped in the state flag, you can't get much more Maryland than this.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

At home games, the Tampa Bay Barracuda will start serving grilled fish with the Barracuda logo branded into each of the fish filets. It will be cooked with a variety of spices cooked into it and served with a side of fries and coleslaw. This will be dubbed “Barracuda Fish and Chips”.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

I would make a burger to look like a hockey puck. Literally take a burger or rather a slider, squish it into an edible hockey puck and feed it to the idiots who think abnormal food is trendy.
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2022, 09:41 PM by bibleman19.)

For my team of the Yukon malamutes I think we should bring in a special kind of hot dog cause I am really creative. I think this kind of hilarious joke would really bring in the fans and increase our concession sales.

Edmonton is going to start selling team themed snow cones. You can get them in the powdered blue or yellow. Unfortunately the blue colouring is backordered so everyone only gets yellow snow cones.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

The Winnipeg Aurora, in order to really draw the attention and get the clicks, would have to truly go out of this world. Aurora Borealis. Northern Lights. Sky, stars, space. We'd be selling some dehydrated foods for a fun astronaut experience!

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Unfortunately, the special Platoon themed concessions were a bit ill conceived. It went through a few iterations of poultry. First was buffalo wings, but then they were reminded of the stampede. Then was a giant turkey leg situation, but it wasn't actually turkey. The suppliers crossed some lines and brought in endangered bird which caused some legal troubles. Lastly, it just became a normal chicken wing dish which was totally forgettable. Now we don't serve food, end of story.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

sausage supreme piles practically an entire barbecue meal into a hoagie bun, sides and all. It starts with a grilled jalapeño cheese sausage that's bigger than the bun, then gets a handful of chopped barbecue brisket, macaroni and cheese, barbecue sauce, and jalapeños for good measure.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

This is New Orleans cuh! And we'll be serving a dish called "Spectral Gumbo". Which is ghost pepper gumbo. Hot, like our team. And gumbo, to keep tradition a part of it.

Through the failed experiments from Jurassic park, leaked research has led to a safer research route that has given us the ability to make dino nuggets alcoholic. This has solved the age old issue of extremely expensive arena beverages while also making sure people drinking a lot of alcohol are being well fed. It all leads to a happier safer dinoer community

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

The signature dish in New Orleans would be shrimp gumbo. If you know anything about the cuisine that exists in Louisiana you know gumbo is a staple. It'd bring people far and wide simply for the food if not the hockey.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

The Falcon Carb Load Lasagna!
To make this at home you will need one package of frozen ravioli, 1 jar of spaghetti sauce, 1 lb of ground beef (or any protein or veggie substitute), and 1 lb of mozz cheese. Layer it all in a 9x13 to serve 2-4 people. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Don’t forget to add your last layer of cheese the same time you throw in your cheesy garlic bread!

[Image: 65157_s.gif]