Create Account

JURT and JESS in the Evening

Hello and good time appropriate greeting friends! Hope the podcast is going well when you get to these.

1. If you were a flavor of jello what flavor would you be?

2. Favorite kids show?

3. If you could raise any one attribute beyond the cap for your player; which one would you pick?

4. If you had to pick your top three favorite cookies what would they be? (Or desserts if cookies are not your jam.)

5. Would you rather have to possess your player and live through their life for a year, or have your player possess you and control your life for a year?

Thank you for your time and hope you have a wonderful time!

Jess, what was Lias's most rebellious moment against Gunnar?

What is the name of the most notorious ref in the SHL?

Why isn't Britney Spears more prominent in the SHL?

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

For Patty

I went to a bar last week and saw this total morbette. I immediately morbed a little in my pants and decided to put my morb where my mouth is. I went up and sat my Morbussy on the stool next to her, and asked her if I knew her. Nah, you're too pretty. I'd remember your face. Tequila to remember, whiskey to forget. She was instantly morbing out her panties at the mere thought of morbing out with me. Then some anti-morber jerkop came up and said "Are you fucking quoting Morbius (2022) to pick up girls?" I panicked. I said "Would you like some whiskey, my friend?" and he started assaulting me. I morbed the hell out and morbed all over that guy and am now in federal prison for "Murder". Don't those detectives know it was a morbius reference? All in all, AITA?

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN FIXED

It's been a busy summer but I finally have well-functionning-enough hardware to start running OBS again.

Tune it tonight, Sept. 7th, at 8PM EASTERN TIME for this episode with @Patty

Send any questions you hadn't previously sent like three months ago and we'll add them to the pile!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Why are you not letting me and trips take over this podcast?

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Will the entire podcast be a roast of Patty?

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Why should patty be fired immediately?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Thoughts on socks and sandals?

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

First of all, how dare you not invite me on a Troy and Abed themed podcast.
Second, nothing. I'm still pissed about point one.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2022, 08:44 PM by hhh81. Edited 1 time in total.)

This is for the next podcast, not for today.

1. How are you liking Silver Marches D&D? Having fun?
2. What is the best kind of cookie?
3. If any drag queen was going to star in the SHL, who would it be and why?

I win.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

JURT and JESS in the Evening is going to be back tonight at 8:30-ish PM because both me and Jess are bored tonight and the wonderful @mer a.k.a. hannah is available so it's perfect.

Ask questions, or don't and we'll just re-ask the previous ones to hannah I guess.

See you in a couple hours!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Hannah, how's it been working as the J Budget director? What are your thoughts on the position?

JURT, what was your favorite memory as REG GM?

Jess, why is Willie Miller the boogyman?

To all, what do you feel is the most pressing issue of the League, and how do we approach it?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

what is your favorite spice

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Hi hannah, how is your dog

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

JURT, after doing the quick research on J cup winners do you think we'll see some similar results to the Maine run?

Jess, what has been the most fun part of organizing the charity drive? Anything in particular you want to shout-out? Scarjo

Hannah, please rank Black Parade night, Harry Styles night and Taylor Swift night.

All, please give us your favourite DQ flavour.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]