Create Account

S65 mPT #2: Slang

A new phrase that comes into the league is "Splicing". When two players come from each side behind the net to try and beat the icing call.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2022, 11:17 PM by GoonerBear. Edited 1 time in total.)

Grudge Trick - a player records a Grudge Trick when they get a game misconduct for drawing three major penalties in the same game. All by fighting one specific opponent. No one can get a Grudge Trick alone.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

The newest and hippest slang is to call someone someone a freeze. Named after my minor league hockey team it refers to forwards who never back check and then piss and moan about poor defense.

doin the willie - doin the willie is when the other team outshoots you by a lot but your goalie saves all the shots and you end up winning 1-0

wc: 30

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

The new slang is dimbi. If you accidentally put the puck over glass - you're dimbi. If you step on the ice with your skate guards still on - dimbi. If you wish someone happy birthday when it's not their birthday - hoe ass dimbi.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

The puck is now called the pizza and u gotta fling the pizza at the net. Everyone wants you to pass the pizza cause they wanna eat. Put a little pepperoni on that sucker and it will sail past the goalie.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

AGUA LUNG:
A forward who, after spending their energy and gas forechecking, makes it back to the players' bench only to drink their entire gatorade bottle. Then on their next shift, they wet themselves. Nice.

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn

Sad.

The quickest and easiest slang that could be uttered by any fan of any age. It simply defines the emotion and situation all at once when witnessing a futile moment.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

a snickle is when you score but when you are getting tickled by your opponent. Because they are so close to ytour face. He is snickling me when I scored on my backhand is a setnence

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

FHMed

Ever wonder how to describe these situations?

"What? He's a 4th year, why is he doing worse than a rookie? How did he miss the net there!" You got FHMed!

"How did we outshoot them by 50 and lose?" You got FHMed!

Everyone gets FHMed!

Links: Updates | Player Page | Bank

Pulling a Murphy: to exist in a state of perpetual mediocrity despite massive expectations, even when maximum effort to succeed is expended. See Murphy, Tig and Murphy, Kermit

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 12:17 AM by notorioustig. Edited 1 time in total.)

Delete, double post

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

i am a very uncreative person so my new hockey slang is gonna be "pablo" named after pablo @Jepox salvatici. whenever a player spins with the puck it will be called doing a pablo because of the :pablo: emote where he spins

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I think you should be able to refer to legs as the ol' peggies. Someone's skating real good? Them peggies be going. Someone's slow as fuck? Fella needs a new deal on 'is peggies. It seems like a fun, simple idea, and it's a way I'd expect pirates would talk during hockey which is always an added bonus.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Slingve. It's what San Francisco Pride fans call the patented Yngve ring around the board when he gains the blueline to shift the defense across the ice and open up a lane for him to drive while a temmate gets the puck

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]