Create Account

S65 mPT #4: Frozen Too

I'm freezing my cum. Probably wouldn't have to freeze it, it's thick enough that you wouldn't sink in it but it probably wouldn't be good to skate on without freezing it

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

We would replace the water in the ice with rubbing alcohol to make the game even gnarlier. When players get cut and fall into it, it would really sting and make their pain even more proving that ice hockey players are true warriors.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

We’re using the finest swamp water for the ice surface. We decided to drain the swamps around Duloc to reduce the habitat of those nasty, ugly Ogres. What is the best use for the water? Ice!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Ok so instead of water, Petr's gonna import .... well it's still water. Trust him. (It's imported water from Czechia and I can't think of another Svoboda spin to bring to this one.)

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

I don't know if this has been said yet but everything should be replaced by brawndo the thirst mutilator. One it's because it's what plants need. Two if plants need it then we need it. Three radioactive yellow piss glow would make for some killer highlights.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

The best replacement has to be TDazzle. All my Parks and Rec fans out there have to know what I am talking about. Get that Tom Haverford new swag in there. You thought you skated fast on frozen water? Just wait till you dig your blades in that nice, frozen TDazzle!

51 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

in partnership with rappers future, playboi carti and quavo, the ice at all SHL and SMJHL arenas is getting rid of water, and replacing it with LEAN (a mixture of sprite and cough syrup). This is better because its purple which is fun and I LOVE LEAN.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Dry ice hockey, y'all! Give it that Halloween outlook on the rink all the time. Who cares if it's so cold it might be dangerous? Who cares if it's going to sublimate quickly, making this all terribly impractical? We're here for the show, right! Let's make it magnificent.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

We are going to start using Gatorade advertising wise this makes sense. You can change out the flavor based on what the team wants to taste if they hit the ice or even smell throughout the arena.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Replace the ice with frozen SHL™ branded beer. After each game we’ll melt the beer ice and sell it as special “game worn brew”. It’s a horrible product and the ice looks like sewage water, but it makes the shareholders happy so that’s what counts.

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

I mean, the only real answer is nitrogen. The rink is kept at a cool -350 degrees F, so when the players skate over it, it starts to sublimate and turn into vapor behind our skates.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

I think the SHL bigwigs exploit me enough without also getting me to become a marketing guru for free. Deposit 20 million into my bank account and then we can talk about maybe replacing water with something like lemon-scented water.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

The Atlanta Inferno arena will be replacing normal boring ice with the red juice from those freezy push pops. Not only will the red coloring match the rest of the team and arena, but when you fall down, you'll have a tasty treat to lick while picking yourself up.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Whatever the blue freezer pops are made out of. You know those ones that you get like a bag of 100 for at costco and has the plastic that can tear up your cheeks? That, but blue only. Red is good too, but feel like the contrast between the red and the black puck would make it tough so blue takes the win.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Hawaiian Punch is set to be the new official frozen liquid of the SHL. It's hard to argue against Hawaiian Punch's consistency in sugary syrup over the past few decades, and the lower freezing point will aid in keeping the lights on in about half of these poverty SHL franchises.