Create Account

S65 mPT #5: Name Over

Turd Ferguson Trophy to Danny "Bananas" Foster Trophy would be a good one, and while I love the guy maybe the Joe McKeil Trophy for Best Coach could get some re-branding as well...

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

While "President's Trophy" is the generic NHL name of the regular season standings leader, I think it should be renamed to "Great Lakes Trophy" or something like that to honor the ridiculousness of the Great Lakes shared dynasty.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Following in the footsteps of that other hockey organization I would rename the "Challenge Cup" to the "Peter Parker is Spider-Man Cup" BECAUSE THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

I think the challenge cup needs to be renamed. Not htat it's a terrible name, it is just generic and they always name these cups after some important person. I'll go with the Wuma Cup

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

I think at this point the Four Star Cup could be renamed the Newfoundland Berserkers Championship Trophy with how dominant they have been in recent seasons. The name could change each time a team wins it.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

the bean trophy of the season. goes to the best bean in the SHL and the player must have bean name. the cup is made out of beans and filled with beans.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

I would create the Dr Michael Morbius award for the best player who morbs the most. The trophy would have the famous dance by Milo (Lucien) from Morbius immortalized on it.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

If I was given carte blanche to rename an award (again), I would scrub the Ideen Fallah trophy from the league and rename it the Nicolaj Muller Trophy. Muller was one of the greatest SMJHL forwards of the late S40s, winning the Fallah back to back seasons (S48-S49) and also winning the Raymond Lindsay in S49. It feels like a great choice to me @

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

From here on out both leagues will give out the Svoboda award to Petr Svoboda for being the best Petr Svoboda, also every single award is now named after Czech superstars such as Potoczny, PLL, and Szlercheck

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Challenge Cup is lame. It sounds like something a corporate overlord would come up with to be honest. I mean you beat all of the other teams in the league out for this. I'm going to rename it the 'Everyone else is a Loser' Cup.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

I think it's time that we gave the President's trophy an SHL-inspired name, rather than copy straight from the NHL. Maybe it gets named for an early dynasty GM, or for a well-loved player who's no longer here, or even just a new, creative name, but it's time to enhance the brand of the SHL and turn this trophy into something unique.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

I'd rename the SHL Challenge Cup to the Super Talented Accomplished National League Exclusive Yearly Cup. Or the STANLEY Cup for short. I just really like the name Stanley.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

The Challenge Cup must be renamed to either
a) The Nathan Explosion Trophy
or
b) I'm gonna win the cup Trophy
in honor of @micool132 who's gonna win the cup.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Most people on here are changing the name of the Challenge cup to something.  I think I'd agree in changing it in honor of a member of the website.  Like the Teddy Cup or something.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

I would rename the Sarmad Khan to the points leader as voted by their peers. Because no one looks at anything other then points leader anyways which kinda defeats the purpose of this award in the first place.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran,