Create Account

FHM8 Index Update Hype Post #1

Great job by everyone on this!

It's really look good!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Hey one filter that would be great to add imo is what season the player is. Then we can get rookie stats and all that. Would be cool imo and much needed. Thanks for all your hard work as usual though

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

hot

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-28-2022, 09:53 AMhonkerrs Wrote: Hey one filter that would be great to add imo is what season the player is. Then we can get rookie stats and all that. Would be cool imo and much needed. Thanks for all your hard work as usual though
Bump, this!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Stop it I can only get so erect

[Image: lespoils.gif]

looks really nice! great work

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-28-2022, 09:53 AMhonkerrs Wrote: Hey one filter that would be great to add imo is what season the player is. Then we can get rookie stats and all that. Would be cool imo and much needed. Thanks for all your hard work as usual though

earlier i wrote a draft that i was gonna figure out rookie identification someday but i'm lazy and then i had a stroke of inspiration on the treadmill and then i spent two hours fighting with frustrating syntax errors and then i accidentally deleted kaspars claude from the index and then i put him back and then i finished the view. so we have the db infrastructure now

@luke watched

06-27-2022, 04:56 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
06-27-2022, 01:25 PMsve7en Wrote: Tell me more about this timeline where LAP beats ATL in the first FHM 8 Cup
I don't wanna Tongue

It's from a test sim (permitted by HO for dev index work) using several season old rosters, lines, and tactics. It is not current.

Testies :eyes:

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

06-28-2022, 09:19 PMgrok Wrote:

earlier i wrote a draft that i was gonna figure out rookie identification someday but i'm lazy and then i had a stroke of inspiration on the treadmill and then i spent two hours fighting with frustrating syntax errors and then i accidentally deleted kaspars claude from the index and then i put him back and then i finished the view. so we have the db infrastructure now

@luke watched

Don’t forget the simmers that fucked up player creation, by creating the same player in the file, different ids :wallah:

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]