Create Account

Edmonton Signs Rookies

I will say, when I took the GM job the part I've always loved is drafting. There's just something amazing about finding a collection of people you can bring together to make a fun little community and we believe we've added some great people for that this off-season.

D - Emil Egli - @TheGreatToeJam - S67 $3,000,000

Egli is just an absolute joy to talk to, he's a dedicated user and at a premium position. There's usually 3-4 new players who come in and stick around to be big parts of the SHL in each draft and we see Emil as one of those users for sure. He lives in the middle of nowhere though, so please send him messages to educate him on parts of the world with populations in 4 digits or higher.

C - Oles Kobliska - @the__yman__100 - S67 $3,000,000

Oles has a massive bank that I'm jealous of. I loved his directness but also excitement in what we were doing and he wrote a deep dive on Edmonton specifically to sway me but also probably not really. He's a fantastic user and a center which we really needed. I look forward to him calling me out for making dumb trades and being a huge part of our rebuild.

F - Julian Eaglesong - @MN_Moosey - S67 $3,000,000

I mean, off the bat fantastic playername. Eaglesong will likely be an elf D&D character I make at some point. Moosey was one of the top players on our board and showed many reasons to be deserving of a 15th overall pick. We foresee great things and know we need a two way force at center in the upcoming future.

F - Bavel Pure - @Huck24 - S67 $3,000,000

As a Habs fan, getting knock off Pavel Bure's is a hobby off mine as I ponder what could've been. We had a great conversation, and I just love the user. Anybody I'd talked to about Huck had only great things to say as well and who wouldn't want the knockoff Russian Rocket?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Happy to accept this deal! Look forward to creating the next Blizzard dynasty with you!

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

I accept for round two!

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

Processed.

[Image: hopoate.png]

Accept!

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

Accept!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada