Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #3 - Highlight Reel

My highlight reel of the season is going on that 20 game win streak we are an amazing team I don't see us not winning this season

I would say something that stood out this season as far as personal accomplishments go would be my 5 goal game against Colorado. It seemed like I could do no wrong and every shot of mine hit the back of the net that night.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Oh man this whole season has been a highlight reel for me, leading the team in hits and assists, showing everyone I can be a team player, while clapping bombs at a decent clip as well. Getting the A on my jersey in my rookie season set me up for some high goals that I think I'm matching well.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

It would have to be that very first game of ours. I ended up having an assist, but it was such a good feeling in my new home that I just loved it.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

One surprising thing you'll find on my hoghlight reel is faceoffs. I'm a natural winger who has been playing center this year in Nevada. I'm currently leading the team in faceoff percentage and have been asked to take important faceoffs late in games. Didn't see that coming!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

My highlight so far has to be simming the SHL pre season and watching hamilton get blown out by like forty goals or some ridiculous number.

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Hmm, I think just being back in juniors and having a fresh experience with a new player has been super cool. New sim engine is cool as well - just need to work on the live component but lot of potential.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Highlight was definitely the hat trick earlier in the season that ended up being part of a 4 goal outing. The only downside being those would be the last goals scored for quite a while.

"My highlight so far was my game winning goal overtime goal versus the Whalers. There's nothing like getting an OT goal like that against your biggest rival and one of the best teams in the league."

Highlight of the season definitely has to be scoring my first hat trick in the SMJHL. What made is even better was we won the game 3 to 2. Had a solid hot streak for a while

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

The favorite highlight reel of the season was honestly just getting drafted to the team I wanted which is the Colorado Raptors, where I play with my friends Aneeqs and Van

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

The highlight of my season so far is to just dominate in term of takeaway versus the number of give away i have. It prove to me that im a good puck moving defenseman.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I was picked up as a rookie for the Vancouver Whalers. They had high expectations for me, but I have blown them out of proportion with my incredible performances, easily scoring many goals to carry us to victory.

Despite not being able to full pay attention because I've been busy it's still been an amazing time on and off the ice, I've been able to update enough to keep up with the team and my player is performing all around on the ice which is something I hoped for.. Our team is super active with tons of potential so it's only up from here!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

I have to say it was scoring my first points in the first week of the season. It has been great getting off on a good foot this season and it really was a wonderful start to the year and a great moment.