Create Account

S66 mPT #0: Missing Link

Checking out the list of features online the one that sticks out the most to me is that they got rid of the option to quick sim games and all of them must be watched real-time

Microtransaction Streamer Mode: We have decided to get in on the lucrative streaming business by requiring end users purchase the rights to stream any individual game they want to show to the public. So for the incredibly reasonable price of .99$ for one game or 9.99$ for a dozen you too can become rich by streaming our game to your preferred social media site.

Code:
Word Count: 64

FHM7 isn’t even a hockey game, it’s just copies of the 7th issue of now defunct(?) british ‘men’s magazine’, also called FHM. You know the kind, with the awful PUA-style ‘dating’ tips, interviews with vapid models accompanied by pictures of them almost  showing a bit of sideboob. Yuck, straight to 8 please.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

FHM 7 was said to have had a new set of features aimed specifically at making test simming easier and since that has since been banned, we cannot use it.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Well, you see, the thing is, it's not FHM7's fault we didn't switch the engine. It's head office's. They didn't seem to see a problem with the same four/five teams dominating the league every season until activity began to dwindle and more people voiced their complaints.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

I prefer FHM to be in FHM 8 instead of a FHM 7 gasme tbh. Also they have more dots than last time. But thats just on me

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Franchise Hockey Manager 7 really pulled out all of the stops this time. They made it so every time a goal is about to be scored the screen flashes black and there is no music. It then starts playing carnival music then flashes a choose your adventure game for the user to then play. Once the choose your own adventure game is complete you then get to find out who scores.

[71 words]

Hamilton developed the game so it had special tactics that only they could use to walk the league like they have been doing for a while and are so well know for!

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

In FHM7 players will automatically accumulate experience in each attribute as they do things related to that. To deal with this SHL would need to audit every player's attributes after each sim.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

FHM7 has a bug (feature) that makes Steve Harrington terrible at hockey so fortunately they decided not to use it because I was gonna threaten to destroy the whole league otherwise

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

I think the least applying system that could be introduced is a new scouting system and generational talent progress. As the SHL really doesn’t need any of those feature as all the progression is done forum based.

[Image: gill.png]

- Each user must have their own username and password to access the league file
- Player updates now occur in-game
- Custom leagues now have fewer customization options

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

If the FHM 7 devs made a farts per 60 metric and made it the priority stat I think that would be really inconvenient for the SHL. Who am I kidding I wanna know who’s tootin all game long.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

FHM 7 sim engine is based on whoever test simmed the most, won the championship every season and all hell would break loose in the league

[Image: hallsy.png]

For this feature, I want something that could actually be a real feature aiming at the realness of the simulation.  I am thinking about categories around ownership (i.e. team owners and presidents interfering) and injuries.  So my bullet point features are:
1. FHM 7 now has simulated owners which place constraints on GMs like not paying to the cap or picking certain prospects at the draft.  Owners can fire the GM if they disobey too many constraints without on ice / revenue success.
2. FHM 7 now requires injuries to be turned on.  GMs are now required to tap into their prospect pool when starters are sidelined.
3. In addition to injuries, FHM 7 requires waivers, so expect players to be claimed mid-season as moves are made.
4. Big time TPE can be earned by bringing prospects in for a few big league games before they make the full time jump.  If a GM doesn't utilize this feature, they can expect to be left in the dust by the more crafty GMs in the league.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]