Create Account

FHM6 era review - player and team stats

Good luck grading that. Just give juke $50M

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

07-14-2022, 05:06 PMjuke Wrote: With the FHM6 at a close and the site moving on to the new FHM8 sim, I thought I would compile some team and player stats from the past 13 seasons of our beloved sim.

First of all, fantastic article, really top-notch!  Cheers

Secondly, I can't tell you how happy the progression from v6 to v8 makes me. (So many more horses, zoom-zoom)!!

I realize a lot of folks around the SHL probably have fond attachments to the v6 era, and that's perfectly understandable. Needless to say, I would never want to do anything to taint those good memories.  Smile  Besides, it's best to be thankful for the v6 era, 'cause without it, we wouldn't be here!

As a long time FHM player, I have to say I'm looking forward tremendously to all the new opportunities v8 has to offer. Not the least of which is a rapidly evolving 2D engine that can be modified to display actual player icons for real time action! I play it this way all the time and enjoy it thoroughly. For people like me, it's sooo much fun!!

Anyway, sorry for the interruption, and now back to our regularly scheduled conversation...

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

this is beautiful

ps am i the only player out of those top 10 forwards in points to have only played in the shl in the fhm era?

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

:D

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

07-15-2022, 09:04 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: this is beautiful

ps am i the only player out of those top 10 forwards in points to have only played in the shl in the fhm era?

thanks!

I could be wrong, but I think Kekkonen also only played in the FHM era in the SHL from the top 10

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

some of da graphs look like force lightening hehe

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

I am beyond happy to see something regarding my Takeaways. I never really looked at the math for what S55 would have been adjusted to with 66 games but I always enjoyed that no one has beaten it even with 16 more games in a season.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

07-14-2022, 06:18 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: dude holy shit i was almost the take-away leader
Just because I swapped to D didn't mean I stopped racking them up tho haha

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Shit guess that's one of the best articles ever.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]