Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

Once, Ty Murphy accidently said "I shit my pants out there" because of a malfunctioning teleprompter.  The original script was actually "My god, did someone shit their pants in here".  It was the Host's birthday.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

"Yeah, that shift reminded me when we were treating the fairy-tale creatures like an inferior species and we were... disposing them, like filth." As soon as Farquaads realized he said this, he backpedaled hard, wanting to avoid PC blowback.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

During an interview Svoboda was trying to say that there was no reason why the Panthers wouldn't repeat as champs, but instead he said there was no way they'd repeat. Regardless of intentions, he certainly didn't inspire any confidence in his teammates.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

During an interview my player quoted 'The Goonies' by saying "Its our time down here". As opposed to what he really meant which was It's our time. Obviously being down in the basement is not what he intended. Though...I mean its kinda apt at this point.

Sometimes, Patya thinking about beautiful Kristen Landry in middle of interview. One time, Patya mean for say he embrace boos, but instead he say embrace boobs! Patya act like it not happen but people still talk of this.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Bnana NWaffles was being interviewed by the SHL Network on how he feels the new season will be after they raise the banner, with missing so many players from the previous year, and while talking about it spilt his drink dropping an F-bomb as he leaned away from his laptop. Which as it was coming out realized it and tried to play it off by saying fire truck and that a fire truck turning on their sirens all the sudden spooked him into spilling his drink. The reaction of the panel clearly showed the playoff didn't work in time and they moved on, but Bnana was kind of embarrassed. Fingers crossed he gets more interviews in the future lol.

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

Walton Stromberg was reading a joke that was written for him. It was a lame dad joke, but Walton was too nervous to even realize what he was saying. When the prompter said *laugh*, he was supposed to laugh at his own joke, but he just read the word "laugh" out loud with a straight face. Luckily people thought that was how the skit was planned, so no harm.

[Image: sulov.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2022, 04:24 AM by Chris-McZehrl.)

"Bring the BALLS on!!!"

I didnt regret that I said it but I had the chance to say it different. I feel now so sorry about that.

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Mistakes in the interview have been quite rare, but I certainly remember one when I answered a journalist's question quite emotionally and uncensored. Then I tried to turn the whole situation into one big joke, so that there wasn't any unnecessary jigsaw.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

Code:
Your task: Write what your player accidentally said when they slipped up on air, and how you tried to smoothly move on from the mistake.

During a live podcast Kawashima accidentally gave away some insider knowledge regarding the trade for Zebulon Leavitt. Realising his mistake he tried to convince the audience he meant to say 'leave it' instead of the afforementioned player name.

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Ryosuke Sato was really tired after a long practice in the morning and a game the previous day, but regardless he hopped onto the afternoon sports broadcast and read the words "team's pretty hot..." as "Theo's pretty hot", complementing the Chicago forward. Noticing his mistake, Sato continues the bit and agrees with his unintentional take.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Buck's slip is in an interview where he says he doesn't like hockey. To correct this Buck insists that he loves the game of hockey

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

There was the one time when JR Frankenstero was talking about the Colorado Raptors, but kept saying the Boise Raptors of the PBE, because when you're a four sport start, sometimes you forget which team is where...

Shylo definitely slipped on the air while singing some songs. The playlist is over 600 songs long with Country Rock Metal Rap R&B Blues and so on. What was not expected was for him to be singing a Chris Brown song while the camera was rolling. It went viral and now he’s just going to deal with it for now. Everyone loves Celebrity Karaoke.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

Gabriel Johnson was selected as an alumni guest for a Hamilton Steelhawks broadcast, and things were going well until him and other special guest Jean-Pierre gay began discussing several controversial subjects we cannot include in this report. (38 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]