Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

ben ze'ev accidentally slipped up about how many hoes he gets but he didnt try to cover it up, he doubled down that he gets mad game when they asked hm about it

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Mikael Jakobsen accidentally mentioned he was messing around with one of the Kelowna Knights players' moms. At the end of the day, it was water under the bridge.. and a few other things under a bridge in Kelowna. He basically owned it to the media.

Jay O'Neil's voice got really low and he started speaking in tongues during an interview one time. The interviewer passed it off as a joke and it hasn't happens since so he's probably fine

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Aksel Fiske was mic'd up for a practice and promptly forgot five minutes in. Redacted was blocking everything, as usual, and Aksel was muttering very unkind things. He is now accused of anti-goalie slander and is trying desperately to only say nice things about Redacted, who is in turn making up wild accusations about things Aksel has DEFINITELY NOT said.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

I was doing a call-in spot on a local Seattle radio station the other day, given the team made a massive move up for me--'course, I forgot that I wasn't on the podcast I do with Petey and started just cursing up a fucking storm. Thank fuck for the five second radio delay.

Code:
WC: 53

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I love Lias with all my being. He completes me on and off the ice. I can't wait to be back together with him in the offseason.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2022, 12:52 AM by Froste39.)

When I was asked who the best Goalie in the league was I said Dexter Harrison. As everyone was eyeing me like I was insane I quickly played off with a "jk" and everyone laughed with me while I was sweating for dear life.

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

It is being said that Miroslav Ketil slipped up in a post-game interview by saying that the Yukon Malamutes, and specifically Billy Blazes, are a bad team. He claims he would like to apologize and wanted to be on record saying, "I meant to say they suck, not are bad. Apologize as English is not my first language. I like them very little."

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2022, 01:32 AM by nour. Edited 1 time in total.)

B Jobin was talking in an interview about his training from a young age and accidentally let it slip that his father A Jobin used the Mighty Ducks Goldberg method on him to get him to not fear pucks, which has called A Jobin's parenting into question. He tried to laugh this off and make it seem small but the damage was already done.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

When reminded about the Amazon Rainforest, Pablo Pombo got carried away. His love for nature took over in the moment, and he badmouthed the Brazilian government live on air. He is now barred from re-entering his home country.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

... and now it's my time to present you, the new mascot of the Atlanta Inferno, Phoenix the phoenix, rising out of the ashes - oida was besseres is eich ned eingefallen?!? - oh I mean nice name, was just some German to express that :uh-oh:

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Your task: Write what your player accidentally said when they slipped up on air, and how you tried to smoothly move on from the mistake.

As the interviewer talks about fans from all over the world should be recognized. Even teams from the past. Even Anaheim Outlaws fans counts. Tom Pedersen misunderstood and answered of course and I totally agree. ”Anaheim Outlaw fans are cunts. Nothing more nor nothing less”. As the jaw of the interviewer dropped and an Ooooh sounded among the audience Tom Pedersen owned his mistake. “Cunts, twats or whatever. They are what they are. End of story”. 

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

We all know that curse words are not allowed on tv interviews but Guy O'Shea seems to forget this often.  He is well known for dropping f bombs and all other sorts of colorful words during his interviews.  They have all but stopped coming to him after games for quotes which is secretly his goal the entire time.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

After the first game of the season Egli was asked on air if he missed his homeland of Lumnezia, he responded with "I love Switzerland and I miss my family dearly, just not those fucking sheep."

Cut to the desk.

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

During a local interview with a Maine news station, Mayhem accidentally said that he doesn't like log cabins and has never had a pet moose. The Maine fans were not happy, Mayhem proceeded to go on a hunting trip to make them feel that he was one of their own.

Code:
51 words