Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

Greyson Cooper thought the mic was off after an interview & let the guy know he had to take a mean shit so he couldn’t stay & chat. He was mortified when he looked up & seen the on air still on

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Marco Barengrub has the charisma of a battery so doing TV segments is actually hell for him and the production crew. His english is bad so just reading the prompter is a big task. They had a decent take until Barengrub said bear instead of beer

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

For some reason, everyone thought Alex said "San Francisco Fried" instead of "San Francisco Pride." Outwardly, he has attempted to blame this on his accent but the reality is he thought it would be a funny thing to say and he really didn't think that many people would notice. Whoops.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

At an off-season event for the SMJHL network, a hot mic picked up my player discussing how most of the SMJHL locations were uncivil, redneck locations. This was smoothed over by sensitivity training during the rest of the off-season.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

FHM 8 should be an exciting change for the league, and we at Hamilton are definitely going to test sim and try to exploit it. Wait, I mean we are definitely NOT going to do it, test swimming is against the rules of course

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

During an interview Billy accidentally said "boy do I hate Miroslav Ketil and the Vancouver Whalers" when Confronted with the mistake Billy doubled down on the statement. "they are trash, no chance they win anything"

After being apart of the local sports talk show, Steven Connors has ashamed many people when he accidently admitted to enjoying both the musical stylings of Nickelback and pineapple on his pizzas.

uh ok tommi koivu really messed up now. i can not believe he said this on air to millions. after a win he told evreyone that he can not do what he needs to do when he meant to say he could do it. this is not good. he will pay for his error.

[Image: rotti.gif]

That was just a variation on a Boneless, you know. Hell, let it be known it shall now be named the Stiff Boneless, since it lacked the purpose of the original and I didn't need a board to do it.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

While I didn’t realize my mic was still on, I dropped my coffee and accidentally muttered “Shit”, and one of the cameramen gasped, to which I tried to quickly say “silly me, dropped my coffee”. It did not work out very well and I was embarrassed for the rest of the day.

53 words

The sports segment was being sponsored by pepsi, but when the anchor asked about joans favourite pepsi owned drinks were he named all coke products instead. He didn't save it because he didn't realize it until they told him he wasn't allowed back on the show.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

While live on a local radio station in Charlotte, Kettu was answering phone calls from fans. The first phone call, however, ended with Kettu saying "Love you" to the unknown stranger, something he reflexively does with his parents. Good thing they were hanging up anyways.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Friedensreich Hundertwasser had the embarrassing situation where in an interview talking about his team mate nikolaj Boyle he got his English mixed up and called him egotistical. But what he'd meant to call him was, a fucking prick

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

While on a morning talk show cooking segment, San-sam Emerson was caught saying on a hot mic that Philly cheesesteaks were fine but pretty overrated. He is currently in the witness protection program.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

While speaking to the media about how his offseason went, Pavel Jeziak accidentally spouted out how much he hates @leviadan and his PT department. He was quickly dragged away by men in black suits and sunglasses into a black van with PT written on the side. Jeziak was returned in the same van after a week, and since then Jeziak has had nothing but good things to say about PTs.

[Image: lebbish.gif]