Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

Nibbles biggest mistake was when he and I quote "Oh yeah, the game went great! I scored some goals now I am going to go celebrate by digging up some of the nuts I hide out back behind the arena...." As soon as he said that he vanished knowing that he had to go find a new hiding place!

Code:
59 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Ethan Duncan was at a post game presser and had a hot mic moment after a reporter was asking his teammate a question about his diet. "Wheaties. They're greaattt!" The room stared at him and he realized he had said the wrong thing. He played it off poorly by trying to get everyone to think he intentionally said the wrong slogan, but it was too late.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I'm not sure why, I've said the line 3000 times like any vet in the league, but one time when I went to say "pucks in deep" to a reporter I said "fucks in a jeep". Definitely a slip of some kind.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Kinsinger in discussing the new Aurora rookie, accidentally called LEG by the first name Liam instead of Lias. Quickly corrected himself, but hopefully the rookie won't be bold enough to call him out Stfu

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Jaska Seppala of the buffalo stampede once said on national tv "I am having fun on buffalo". He tried to smooth it out by insulting @WannabeFinn. I think it went well

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2022, 11:29 PM by Andy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wrong place

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

One time the commentator was interviewing me about my family and how I spend my time outside of hockey and I accidentally referred to my wife's mom as my "monster-in-law" instead of "mother-in-law". Let's just say the next family dinner was a bit awkward.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Quote:As a promotional opportunity for the start of a new season, your team chose you to appear as guest anchor for a sports segment on the morning news! You got up early, put on a snazzy outfit, made it to set on time-- everything was going great until you messed up reading the teleprompter mid segment! Awkward!

Your task: Write what your player accidentally said when they slipped up on air, and how you tried to smoothly move on from the mistake.

Adam was giving an interview in which he was talking about joining the Atlanta Inferno, but instead of saying "Atlanta Inferno" he said "Chicago Fire". He pulled a Bill O'Reilly, threw a fit, and stormed off the stage. The next day, he apologized to the good people of Chicago and the MLS, home to Chicago Fire FC.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Lord Zomp screwed up his interview by saying his name was Emperor Zomp.
This is quite tragic due to the fact that his name is not Emperor Zomp, but instead it's Lord Zomp.
He simply corrected himself.

Matsmith was on the radio and talking about the SHL and accidently called his team Faust Faker, Fast Fauker, which not only is wrong but it sounds really inappropriate. He did not correct his mistake.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

one time paul koivu accidentally did not say an english word properly cause he had never seen that word before, and the sport commentators laughed at him and then he said that that was how you say it in french even though it is not lol

46 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2022, 12:27 AM by Flowseidon.)

While on the air, Nickelback had mentioned how he was a real sock star. Unfortunately, his sock collection isn't ready for the air, but he was able to divert what he said to his career as a rockstar, saving the he sock surprise for later.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Noel forgot that a certain french word means something very different in English. He won't get into any specifics. Doesn't want to talk about it, he's already spent weeks being chirped by teammates for it,

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

wide peepo happy 3 koivu said on live tv that he gets pucks deep and gets on the forecheck, well the thing is, he is a defenceman.

[Image: hallsy.png]

During a post-game presser, Roddy B accidentally referred to the Montreal Patriotes as the 'Patriots.' French-speaking fans were outraged, and now Roderic Banes has earned the not-so-affectionate nickname 'Tom Brady,' amongst Quebec hockey fans.

[Image: banes.png]