Create Account

SHL Fantasy - Player Comparison Graphs

Hi everyone,

I prefer to speak in tables and graphs rather than in words so I'll keep this short.

I made a spreadsheet where you can look at and compare your player's fantasy performance throughout the season!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

The main purpose is just to look at the graphs for fun, but it could definitely be used to help you consider swaps throughout the season to see if the pace of your players is consistent or not.

To use it, all you have to do is select the two players you want to visualize in cells B1 and B2 and voila! The points per game and overall rank (ignore the negative) of each player will be displayed. These values are not updated automatically like they are for Asron Bot so if a sim has ended and the most recent data isn't there yet, don't worry, I'll add it before the start of the next sim.

In addition to the comparison graphs for skaters, there's also full data for players and goalies to look at in the other tabs. I decided not to make a comparison tool for goalies since they don't play every game and goalie pulls make it difficult to get accurate point per game data for teams.

The only known issue so far is that the data for Rafael Boeck was not added for days 1-5. Everyone else's data should be okay.

In case you don't want to click the link, here's what the sheet looks like:
[Image: dUl5uBu.png]
[Image: SPbAh8B.png]
[Image: R1COKG2.png]

250 words + spreadsheet

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

@Keven way to make me look bad

[Image: 969858875077582849.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

07-24-2022, 03:15 PMJames Truong Wrote: @Keven way to make me look bad

[Image: 969858875077582849.gif?size=96&quality=lossless]

Heart

Just get more points per game

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

@James Truong simply do better

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Oh that’s really cool

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

That's it I'm deleting the fantasy sheet

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]