Create Account

Patrick Shepherd Retires

Patrick Shepherd is officially retired. I had a wonderful time in the SHL with this player and met so many cool people. I look forward to recreating in a season or 2. 
Press Release

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

374 points in 462 games and franchise leader in draws won. Sad to lose another founding member but hopefully we will see you back soon! More importantly an absolute top fella who helped mould the Philly locker room into the wonderful place that it is. Thanks mate.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Look forward to seeing you back Cobb

rip cobb

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Here after Lee accidentally fat fingered locking the thread

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

_/ _/ _/ great career dude. I can't wait to see you come back

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Somehow I get the distinct impression your journey involved touching a lot of people in a positive way. Hard to imagine a better legacy than that! Cheers

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!