Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service

The Slip McScruff subscription is just a nice streeam of conscious leetteer typeed on a thrifteed typeewriteer with a sticky Ee keey. Thee leetteers aree heeartfeelt and most of thee typos aree duee to thee sticky keey, I sweear.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Paul Koivu was approached to do a monthly subscription by some weird company. He was not really too fond of the idea at first, but when they told him there was an opportunity to make money, he accepted, so now he offers a monthly subscriptions of NFT made by Paul himself, and he is getting quite a lot of money for it

62 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

i am going to send everyone a perfectly crafted mayonnaise and kraft single cheese sandwich on white wonderbread with no crust because it is the official bulking food of the united states coast gaurd

THe only thing my fans can pay for to receive from me monthly is signed headshots of me. No variety in pictures, it is just the same headshot with the same signature every month.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Wilson's Hockey Stix is booming as just for 5.99$ a month you can get a tiny piece of Wilson's stick that broke while blocking a shot, only have to subscribe for 50 months to complete a part of the stick!

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

If fans subscribed to the Toast subscription I would send them a piece of toast toasted on a different level every week. One week they could get lightly toasted and another they could get burnt crisp!

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Subscribers to KermyFans will get users anything from personalized video messages, behind the scene photos of Kermit's life in the big leagues, or for the big spenders in the Muppet Show tier, boudoir style photoshoot albums of Kermit getting spicy around the dressing room with very little left to the imagination

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Ill send all my fans a bunch of my old stuff for free! It is a easy way to unclutter all my stuff and keep my fans happy! One mans trash is another mans treasure!

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

For all my dog loving fans I would have to give a supply of treats to them as well as a random toy for them to enjoy!

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

To make some quick bucks I'll just send up jars filled with used air from my very own lungs. So that the fans can say they breathe the same air as me.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Every month Edward Elric would send all his fans each a unique gift he created out of metal for them to enjoy and collect every month as a result of his alchemy powers.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

If Jolmi Koivu had to pick something of his to send out to his fans as a subscription service, he would choose to send his sweaty socks. His fans worship him as a god and they will be humbled to have his sweaty socks.
(44 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Every month, I’ll send my subscribers my training regimen. It will include my workout plan, on ice training and everything I eat daily. In the summer, the on-ice training will be replace by golf exercises.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

For $25 a month, the LA Panthers will send their fans signed memorabilia from the team. One month you might get a signed photo of Sean Gatez mid score against an opponent, the next month you might get a signed puck from Luukas Lilja. It wont just be cheap trinkets in the mix, there will sticks, sweaters, photos, cards... the whole gamut of equipment will be up for grabs. All just luck of the draw.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

game worn socks to the folks in the highest tier of the subscription service. Old used tape from my stick for everyone else. Maybe I’ll autograph some of it now and then. Who knows!

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig