Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service

Some kind of monthly subscription service sounds like a lot of work, not sure Taschen would really be into that. On the other hand, he likes money. It would probably be a very affordable subscription service, like $1-$2 per month, and for that price you get access to a Discord server where he drops in a few times a week to interact with fans and talk about all kinds of subjects.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

Lias's subscription service is a meal kit service but the meals are all based on things that you can order off the menu at his moms' sandwich shop back at home. Every week/month/frequency of your choosing you can get a box of hand-curated sandwich supplies with directions on how to make them.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Miguel Hefeweizen has his own 'beer of the month' club and his subscribers will get a 6 pack of his current selection. Most of the time I'm gonna put work in but a few times you might get some Coors Light.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Seamus has a beer of the month service, a beer of the week service, and a beer of the day service currently running. It all depends on how much a fan wants to engage with Seamus and his beer drinking. Beers usually arrive 48 hours later than the day Seamus drank that particular brand, but no one has complained so far.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Code:
Your task: What are you going to send to your fans every month for a subscription fee? How much work are you willing to put into this service?

Kawashima has started a monthly subscription service. For the low amount of 2.99 a month, Kawashima shares pictures of his cats. You can even vote on polls for special occations and requests. It is an absolute blast.

[37 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Starting next month, Chicago fans will be able to send monthly payments of $4.99 or annual payments of $49.99 to the Syndicate for NFT pictures of the team as turtles. Don't miss out on this first month to see DJ Ben Turtle sporting a little pair of headphones at the DJ booth!

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Graj's subscription service is simple: Pay 25 bucks, get your name on one of his sticks. After the stick breaks or is retired, one of the people whose name is on the stick will have it sent to their door. 75% of the money will go to a suicide prevention charity voted on by the fans at the end of each season.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

I will give my fans a weekly message every single Friday, wishing them a happy weekend (ala something kind of like how David Lynch posts about how it's Friday every single Friday morning).

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

Your task: What are you going to send to your fans every month for a subscription fee? How much work are you willing to put into this service?

For a monthly subscription fee I would give access to my vlogs with special content from my life and Norway. There would also be a raffle among all subscribers to get a monthly match worn jersey, stick and puck. All subscribers would receive a autographed picture and some merch from both Raptors and Dragons.

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

The Ricky Koivu subscription service comes with a look into Ricky's personal life, and exclusive vlogs of him spending time training and spending time with his famous Koivu brothers (29 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

If someone set up a subscription service for Pengu, he'd start up a business that was all based around creating very detailed penguin plushes of all sizes and shapes. It'd be both educational and help with conservation!

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 10:32 PM by NorwegianDemon.)

Every month, me and the team would produce a set of hockey cards with myself on it and with pictures taken during the previous month that would be sent out to the subscribers. On top of that, they would also receive two cards from mystery players of the Inferno every month in the same set.

54 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I think offering something like an exclusive vlog where the player talks about their life, training, what they're doing outside of the game and other things like that could actually be interesting for a fan of the sport and could well be something that people think is worth spending a little bit of money to see what happens.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Fiske sends everyone variations of fish snacks from Norway, and his go-tos are Mills' Kaviar and Stabburet's Stabbur-Makrell. He can't figure out how to import good lutefisk, but when he does he's sure his whopping 2 subscribers will be besides themselves with glee.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Ever see Orange is the New Black? Panties. I'll send them panties. It'll be absolute gangbusters. So many subscriptions I'll have to recruit a panties army.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs