Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service

Videl Valor’s subscription service gives users a taste of Japanese culture, from kits to make Japanese meals, to even how to learn the Japanese language. She also could send signed authentic memorabilia.

(33 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I am sending my subscribers a weekly video of my best saves. It is a hell of a job and it takes me some time. Video editing is easy, but there are so many saves to choose from Wink

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Every month Melvin would send his fans his favorite twigs of the month. While Melvin was selecting these twigs based on his desire to eat them, he would also make sure that all twigs sent would be aesthetically pleasing and show fans how to use them to decorate. Melvin would use his millions to help hire people to do this for him.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Burlok will begin selling Potato Pass, which for a monthly fee gets you hand picked potatoes from his families farm. They are the best potatoes in the world, the only catch is you have to kill them yourself when they arrive. If you pay for the Platinum Potato Pass one of the Sulfurgold siblings will kill it before sending it to you, but it's such a difficult task you have to pony up extra.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

My subscription service would be OnlySvens. A one stop shop where you can keep up with all the Svens in the league without having to wade through all those other non Svens.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Lets be honest, regardless of what the product I'm selling is I'm going to outsource it to some 3rd party to do the actual work. Clearly I'll make less per order, but aint nobody got time to be managing that stuff on top of their lucrative hockey career.

Oh and it's definitely cheese

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

The sub service of Nathan Thomas would feature 1 date night with Nathan a month where he will pick up the tab. It will also feature him providing a new memorabilia item every month as well. Game used stick or jersey or his new hockey card. Of course all of it with a personal touch and custom letter written to them.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

I’m going to send my fans a 6 pack each month so that they can stop buying such expensive beers at games. This will then result in ticket sales sky rocketing and arenas being full of fans for free beer.

Toronto fans will receive a sample package of different coffee brands every month, hand-picked by me. We regularly rotate the locker room coffee brand for the team and different marketing deals help with that. It’s only fair to let our fans be part of the experience. Every now and then we add special extras like signed hockey cards.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

For $10 a month, I would send my fans one code. I would then have a raffle and choose 10 winners to watch a game from a suite. They would also receive random merchandise from the team store and a pack of SHL hockey cards. I wouldn't keep the money, however, but rather donate all of it to LA's local children's hospital.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

For a cool $24.99/mo Ronlain will put your name on his jersey and wear it during a game at one point during the month. If he runs out of jersey space then it goes to other articles of clothing that are visible on the ice. At the end of the month a random subscriber gets sent the jersey.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Mayo. Nothing amazing or impressive. Just mayo. You pay 9'99 a month and you get: mayo. I don't know what you want besides that, maybe chili mayo? Paprika mayo? I don't know.

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Every week, Gallen will send subscribers weekly videos about his journey through the league and (what he hopes are) good tips on how to improve his viewers' hockey game. He puts as much effort as he can muster into it, even if it sounds a little corny.

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

Baku is big.
Baku is strong.
Do you want to be strong like Baku? Ride giant elk and squat senior citizens across the road?
Baku will send you a special workout routine each month so you can get BIG LIKE BAKU

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

My subscription service would be me sending printed out photos of my cats (signing optional). Just showing them off on the internet isn't enough, images of them need to be send to people's homes on a monthly basis so they know how cute they are.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]