Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service

Quote:What are you going to send to your fans every month for a subscription fee? How much work are you willing to put into this service?

Rafa isn't the sort of person to actively get his face out there, being a slightly more private person but every month he'd be happy to begin sending out the chances to train with him on the ice, meet and greets and signed Kraken and Blizzard merch (because he's someone who loves both the teams he's signed onto). Because he does believe in authenticity, Rafa would personally oversee and work the service as he believes that there shouldn't be so much of a barrier between the players and the fans (only when he's on the ice and when the fans get a bit too rowdy).

[105 words]

[Image: boeck.png] [Image: boeck2.png]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] ⚖️ [Image: HKi05IH.png]
Germany Blizzard Kraken
thank you for the signatures made by @Ragnar

I am going to be sending them motivational quote and inspiration videos from my own library so they always remember that everything is possible and to never give up on their dreams and stuff like that.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I would send a box of random hockey (TBB related) goodies. Some keychains, T-shirts, hats, and much much more! They would get new stuff every month and can cancel at any time.

33 words

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

I choose to send my fans that subscribe to the Pablo Package just copious amounts of beer that has my face on the side of the can. It's great beer that fans love and enjoy and it tastes really good.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

For a subscription fee of $5 a month, fans of my work can expect to receive a random assortment of things from me every month. These could include things like:
  • a used napkin
  • a handwritten letter
  • a recipe
Yes, I am willing to give away my DNA to evil professors by sending them a used napkin

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Each month, the diehard supporters receive a box in the mail with a new Dragons' branded collectible, a discount coupon for food at the game, and a few coupons for food in cities where Calgary will be playing. This encourages traveling fans, like a booster club.

I will be sending my fans a signed puck every month. To make it more interesting, I will add a puck each month they are subscribed (1 puck, 2 pucks, 3 pucks, etc.) until my signed pucks have completely consumed them.

Code:
Words: 25+

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

For my subscription box, I’m going to send the fans something authentic from Japan. Whether it be food, merchandise from something like anime, or just a cool souvenir, I want to send the fans something from my adopted home.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

This is pretty easy, BASE PACK is going to send out hockey trading cards for his subscription box for his fans. He will even autograph a few here and there to make them even more special for the fans, especially on cards from BASE PACK's very own pack.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Adam Rage has decided to start a service where people can receive candles that are scented with his after game sweat along with a signed picture of Rage.

I'm not going to send anything, but each month, I will invite someone to try to score on me on a breakaway and visit our installations in St Louis.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

A game worn pair of hockey socks. It's not a lot of effort at all, but you know what, it could be something more gross and there are some weird collectors out there. Profits can go to the local foodbank and the socks are replaced anyway.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Conner Snooks has a feet pics subscriptions service. It's why he basically makes the minimum on his contract. he brings in WAY more in feet pics than salary.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

I think I would make them something out of wool like a sweater or maybe something smaller team related! That would be kinda cool honestly, like maybe a sweat band

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Hank Stopper sends every person who sends him money a random piece of game apparel. This might be a mask, a pad, or a helmet. Or perhaps a sock.