Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service

For the low low price of $15 a month, fans will be able to get a pint of Jonathon Hagan's brand new liquor drink, done up in Montreal colors.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

I am sending everyone their own original and unique image of my ass. There will be nothing identifying, but it will be my ass. They can do what they wish with the image.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

I'd easily pay a subscription service to have my AC and weekly training automatically completed. PT costs more time but man it'd be nice to not lose the easy things.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Andreas is setting up a subscription service where he sends out an invoice to subscribers every month. You've got to ensure that the money comes through.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Kinsinger subscribers get into the exclusive steam group, and when he plays CSGO he plays with people from that group only. Anyone Kinsinger plays with gets their steam profile signed, and Kinsinger occasionally hosts offline matches and even some small tournaments with group members.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Luke Laraque is pretty much willing to do zero work to grow his "subscription service" and I'm sure it will fail as a result. He isn't fussed about it though because he's a professional hockey player and money isn't hard to come by.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

So I guess we have to send fans some subscription shit because of some league decision. I have created an *nlyf*ns and will be sending them my game worn jocks for $500 a pop. We play what, 66 games a season? That's 33k so charity baby.

As part of your subscription fee, you will receive a bobblehead of a random New Orleans Specters player. Additionally, for every month you're subscribed, you will receive one entry into the drawing for a grand prize of autographed memorabilia!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

For Nibbles The Squirrels subscription service all subscribers are granted a monthly delivery of a variety of nuts. You know Nibbles is a Squirrel so he likes to share his favorite snacks with his fans!

Code:
35 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Being the artist he is, Chad Nickelback will send his fans a custom song written about the month that he has had in the SMJHL. He'll be sure to include highlights and tell some behind the scenes story in lovely rhymes set to a catchy tune

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Jimmy Wagner has the pinnacle of subscriptions, the Only Fans of tank top pictures. The greatest content creator in the SHL has fed the dreams of many SHL fans at this point.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Bavel’s subscription service is tied to the goals he scores. After every game in which he scores, he will send out a link to a similar goal scored previously in the SHL. If he does score a unique goal, he will just send a link of that same goal at a slightly different angle.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Loki's monthly subscription service will include access to his monthly diet and workout schedule for those interested in looking at how hard training for the SHL is. He includes pointers and tips on each

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

DAD would send some father’s tips to his fans. I mean, that has to be this simply because of his name. DAD would send some videos on how to repair a tire or change them, how to change a car battery, how to renovate your house, stuff like that.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Kaapo will send a montly crate of Aurora goodies to his subscribers that will include various piece of memorabilia remembering the forgettable career of the finnish star. Most people won't care, but there will be so few of these items on sale that'll become a rare commodity, so you better subscribe!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]