Create Account

S66 Championship Week

cw pass go atl

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2022, 03:24 PM by yosh. Edited 7 times in total.)

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. I'm not sure many people would have seen this coming. Two teams that joined the league at the same time, both making the finals and competing against each other for their franchise-first cup. So... who do think wins it all? The first time to the Challenge Cup Seattle Argonauts, that have been dismantling higher seeded teams through their entire playoff run? Or the President's Trophy winning Atlanta Inferno that are back with a vengeance after a S64 Challenge Cup defeat?

b. You can't talk about Seattle's run without talking about the dominant performance of starting goaltender Willie Miller, who has posted a .935 SV% heading into the finals. If your Atlanta, how do you solve this brick wall? If your Seattle, what do you do to make sure your guy stays hot?

c. Atlanta's big storyline is their incredible depth. They have eleven players that have logged 10 or more points so far in the playoffs. If you're Seattle, how do you try to contain three lines of unending offensive pressure? If you're Atlanta, how do you ensure everyone is able to continue to contribute against such a stellar defense?

d. Seattle's powerplay has been on fire contributing 14 goals up to this point, which comes out to almost 30% of their goals scored (50G total) in these playoffs. Atlanta on the other hand have only managed 5 power play goals, which is only 5% of their scoring (59G total). In your opinion-- is this a good thing for Seattle, or a good thing for Atlanta? Maybe a good thing for both? Do you think a dynamic team like Seattle that can capitalize on so many of their PP chances will lead to Atlanta playing scared-- worried about what might happen if they enter the box? Do you think a relentless Atlanta team that is so flush with even strength scoring is going to be too much for Seattle to take?

a. There is undeniable bias in this response, but at the risk of creating a jinx, I will simply say that this series should definitely be a lot closer than people are expecting. The Inferno are a very driven and dominant team all season long, while the Argonauts have discovered this amazing winning formula that, on top of some incredibly dominant play from several players, has led them on a magical run. Truthfully, this should not be a one sided matchup.

WC: 80

b. Willie Miller has proven to be the big piece of this puzzle for the Seattle Argonauts. In order to support him, we need to make sure that the defensive corps in front of him does their best to limit the amount of shots he faces. Miller is currently leading the league in playoff saves, which is amazing, but also means we can do better to support him. Furthermore, we need to give Miller some offensive support by scoring as many goals as we can.

WC: 84

c. Seattle's forechecking and backchecking has to be on part. A good forecheck will prevent them from getting those good breakouts, likely leading to dump and chase playing which would prevent their players from getting good scoring chances. A good backcheck and tight defensive play will also prevent them from being able to generate high danger scoring chances.

WC: 57

d. It's a good question for sure. It truly does come down to how the penalties are called in the series. If the Argonauts get the power plays, then it should absolutely benefit them. On the other hand, I doubt the Inferno will try and play a safe game. A physical series is what I am expecting from both sides, and anything that crosses the line should certainly be called a penalty.

WC: 71

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, It Gets the People Going! (150 words min.)
There’s been some great Stanley Cup Playoff marketing campaigns over the years. Lots of us probably know the “Because it’s the Cup” series of commercials, for example. Well for the S66 playoffs we’ve really turned on the money faucet and we want YOU to give us the next great playoff ad campaign. Tell me how you’d go about promoting the S66 SHL playoffs in a way that will have people talking about it for years to come.

I'll be honest, I am not, by any means, an incredibly creative individual. My marketing skills would probably be subpar and involve some super cheesy catchphrase, like "Who's up for the Challenge?". Anyhow, I suppose it does not matter about what catchphrase is chosen, but it will absolutely matter what video clips are used to hype up the playoffs. We have had some really intense matchups over the course of the many seasons in SHL history, and there are so many great moments that can be used. The Buffalo Stampede vs Chicago Syndicate matchup in Season 60 that went to seven games, the intense back to back seasons between the Texas Renegades and the Hamilton Steelhawks also comes to mind. More importantly, there should be videos that highlight the teams currently playing as well. Some clips from the most recent regular season, along with maybe some clips from last year's playoffs, would definitely be included, likely ending with the most recent cup being raised from the LA Panthers.

WC: 168

Code:
4. Written, 3 TPE, League vs. League (150 words min.)
Could any SMJHL team in history (if they were NOT capped at their usual 350/425 builds) have beaten any SHL team in history a 7 game series? Why or why not? What historical teams do you think are good candidates for this trial? Who do you think is the best team in SMJHL history and the worst team in SHL history? Would the J team have a chance? Make your case!

Oh, there definitely are some teams that would have a fighting chance at doing this. Off the top of my head, a lot of those dominant Four Star Cup winning Newfoundland teams from Season 62 to 64 would easily put up a really good fight. That being said, they probably wouldn't put up too much of a fight against one of the top tier teams, but it is very much possible for them to take down a team that is much lower in the SHL standings.

I'm looking through the list of Newfoundland Berserkers teams from that dynasty era and it appears that the Season 63 Newfoundland Berserkers roster was by far the most dominant. A 58-6-2 record with seven players over a point per game. Meanwhile, the Season 63 Manhattan Rage did not perform too well in the SHL, as they had a 9-54-3 record. I feel that a 58 win Juniors team would have a chance against a 54 loss SHL team, but it honestly might be closer than a lot of people expect. The vets that are over 425 TPE and continue to earn might finish with TPE somewhere just shy of 1000, while I doubt that Manhattan is going to ice a roster of just 155 TPE players, too. It would be close, probably.

WC: 218

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Secret Weapon (150 words min)
It’s never too early to start thinking about how you’re going to gain a competitive edge next season! How is your team going to go the extra mile to get wins next season? Is it a secret training regimen? Sneaky equipment modifications? Booby trapping the visiting teams’ locker room? Anything goes.

For whatever reason, the Seattle Argonauts goaltender, Willie Miller, really likes balls. Like, it is a freakily obsessive passion for balls. As a result, in order to better prepare him for his starts, the Seattle Argonauts management team will install a ball pit like what you would see at all those fun indoor adventure fun time places. This will allow our beloved goaltender to relax amongst a ton of plastic balls ahead of an important start. Look, basically 99% of hockey is psychological, so if it works, it works.

Next, the Seattle Argonauts will hire a brand new dietician to figure out how to better provide nutrition to these players. No more ketchup noodles for Liam Slate, but instead there will be chickpea pasta with a hearty pesto sauce. No more snacking or cheat days here. Just chickpea pasta.

Oh, and of course the plan will also involve some performance enhancing substances in order to give us the upper hand on the opponent.

WC: 163

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE, Curse (150 words min.)
We’ve heard of the “President’s Trophy Curse” in which the top team of the regular season has a very hard time closing the deal in the playoffs and often ends up losing. If you could invent a curse and attach it to any other league event– what would it be and why? No Challenge Cup winner shall ever repeat? Anyone who wins the goal scoring title is doomed to 4% shooting next season? Get creative and give your curse a fun name!

A fun curse would be the Playoff MVP curse. A player that seriously performs at the top of their game during the playoffs, when it matters the most, only to struggle significantly in the following 66 games of the subsequent regular season. It feels poetic in a sense, and some realists may chalk it up to players performing more up to par with their expectations after overperforming in the postseason. However, would that really make sense if a superstar player ended up winning playoff MVP? A superstar player that puts up something like 80 to 90 points in the regular season and then has an outstanding postseason ends up regressing to just putting up something like 50 to 60 points. Is it a curse then? Or is it just plain regression? I would imagine that it would bring up a lot of contentious discussions as to the real cause of it, but maybe the truth is that all this time it really is nothing more than a curse.

WC: 168

4 + 3 + 3 + 3 +3 = 16

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2022, 05:12 AM by charlieconway. Edited 8 times in total.)

Quote:1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

verification: duckcup

Quote:2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

c. Atlanta's big storyline is their incredible depth. They have eleven players that have logged 10 or more points so far in the playoffs. If you're Seattle, how do you try to contain three lines of unending offensive pressure? If you're Atlanta, how do you ensure everyone is able to continue to contribute against such a stellar defense?

b. You can't talk about Seattle's run without talking about the dominant performance of starting goaltender Willie Miller, who has posted a .935 SV% heading into the finals. If your Atlanta, how do you solve this brick wall? If your Seattle, what do you do to make sure your guy stays hot?

I'm going to answer these questions with a retrospective look since the playoffs are over at these point and we (Atlanta) have won the cup. I'm also going to answer them out of order, since one leads to the other. (note: this preamble does not contribute to the word count of question 2's answer.)

c. It is absolutely an asset and perhaps the most important one at that that Atlanta has such a deep offense. Despite having some incredible high end forwards on the first line in Salvatici, Mihailov, and Lillehammersson, the second and third offensive lines are incredible and pitched in regularly during the finals. Victor Krunk and Paul Binder came up huge despite technically being second liners, and third line forward Shoyo Hinata played his best hockey of the season in the finals. The three other bottom six forwards (Sulfurgold, Cue, Jeziak) were phenomenal as well. It was a team effort when it came to offense for atlanta…

b. ...because it needed to be with how hot Willie Miller was going into the series. On the outside looking in, it might seem strange to have a sub 1300 TPE goalie loom so large in his crease during those rounds against teams like Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. But the fact remains more than perhaps anyone else Miller should be credited with Seattle’s first ever finals appearance.
And yet in the end, Atlanta managed to make him look ordinary. Why? Because there is no big line to shut down to dry up your opponent’s offense. That’s really the way you beat a goalie that good: make it so there’s never a quiet moment for them on the ice. I think that was a big reason Miller and the Argonauts couldn’t come out on top; Atlanta has an offense that can come up with goals quick and from all directions.

Quote:5. Written, 3 TPE, Secret Weapon (150 words min)
It’s never too early to start thinking about how you’re going to gain a competitive edge next season! How is your team going to go the extra mile to get wins next season? Is it a secret training regimen? Sneaky equipment modifications? Booby trapping the visiting teams’ locker room? Anything goes.

At the point of this writing I don't actually know where I'll be playing in the S67 season. So I'll just stick to my player's gameplan.

For the S67 season, Adam Barron is going to be focusing on fixing his speed. Not by getting fit; that ship has sailed, at this point in his career. His legs are pretty much gone and what was once an attribute at 17/20 is now at 13 and falling.
Instead of good old physical effort, he’ll be employing a newly invented pair of rocket skates that use proprietary propulsion methods to boost the speed of skaters. The only problem is the scientest that developed them haven’t quite worked out an efficient way of braking.
So in addition to the rocket skates, Adam will be using shin pads that also have rockets, but in the opposite direction. That way, when he wants to stop, he just advances the propulsion on the skates with the ones on the shin pads, in order to come to a complete standstill.
Turning will be a problem at such speeds, so he will be incorporating several aerofoils on his body equipment so as to use the air to his advantage.

Basically, Adam Barron will be playing the S67 season as a spaceship.

Quote:11. Graphic, 3 TPE, Participation Banner
The team’s owner is complaining that the rafters in your arena are looking empty. You’ve been tasked with creating a banner for one of your team’s achievements this season. Did you get eliminated in round one? Sounds like a banner to me! Did you lose a record number of road games? Banner! Win the cup? I guess that’s a banner too.

[Image: unknown.png]

Quote:7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 12 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

Milestone claim here

Quote:16. Written, 2 TPE, Top Line (100 words min.)
Create the best line you can using real life or SHL hockey players from your player’s home country. Give me 3F, 2D and a G– and a short description of why you chose who you did!

For this prompt I'm gonna go with players on the current Canada roster, but augment it with having them be in their prime form.

C: Rock Strongo. Technically cheating since Strongo was a winger in the last tournament, but his player page is listed as a center so I figure it's fair enough.

LW: Aaron Wilson. The points machine from Hamilton is far past his prime now but has been a big part of Team Canada over his career.

RW: Dick Clapper. Goal scoring comes naturally to Clapper even now, several seasons past his first regression. Peak Clapper? Absolute beast, league terrorizer and behemoth. He has an enormous amount of experience in international hockey, as well.

D: Adam Barron. That's me! Two defender of the tournament titles, and a 2300 peak TPE. The team captain at full efficiency.

D: Luc Blouin. Had a monster tournament last time around. Very capable, and is playing at his peak as we speak.

G: Damien Vertigo. The starter now, makes the team by default since Dionne is unproven and untested.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

cw pass

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

GM CW Pass

pt pass

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2022, 08:31 PM by Finch. Edited 9 times in total.)

In memorium of @Yagoyi never forgotten but forever scapegoated by boom:

<3

Code:
8. Graphic, 3 TPE, Highlight Reel
Maybe this one is a bit obvious for a graphic task, but I don’t think I’ve ever asked it before! Show me your player’s most memorable play of the season! Whether it was a great goal, an amazing save, or your pants falling down on a breakaway– I want to know what was, in your eyes, your player’s highlight of S66.

[Image: Fire-THUMB.png]

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE, Motivational
Many teams have a large mural with a motivational phrase painted in their locker room. Whether it be a team motto, or quote that gets you pumped up, I want to see what important words your team has painted in their locker room. Depict your team passing by these words on the way to the ice before a big game.

[Image: Fire-THUMB1.png]

tryna make a change

Cw pass

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2022, 07:24 AM by Evil_AllBran. Edited 5 times in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1.5 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Verification: trivia

Code:
2. Written, up to 4 TPE - Grab Bag: Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.

a. I'm not sure many people would have seen this coming. Two teams that joined the league at the same time, both making the finals and competing against each other for their franchise-first cup. So... who do think wins it all? The first time to the Challenge Cup Seattle Argonauts, that have been dismantling higher seeded teams through their entire playoff run? Or the President's Trophy winning Atlanta Inferno that are back with a vengeance after a S64 Challenge Cup defeat?

c. Atlanta's big storyline is their incredible depth. They have eleven players that have logged 10 or more points so far in the playoffs. If you're Seattle, how do you try to contain three lines of unending offensive pressure? If you're Atlanta, how do you ensure everyone is able to continue to contribute against such a stellar defense?

d. Seattle's powerplay has been on fire contributing 14 goals up to this point, which comes out to almost 30% of their goals scored (50G total) in these playoffs. Atlanta on the other hand have managed just 5 power play goals, which is only 5% of their scoring (59G total). In your opinion-- is this a good thing for Seattle, or a good thing for Atlanta? Maybe a good thing for both? Do you think a dynamic team like Seattle that can capitalize on so many of their PP chances will lead to Atlanta playing scared-- worried about what might happen if they enter the box? Do you think a relentless Atlanta team that is so flush with even strength scoring is going to be too much for Seattle to take?

a. As a draftee of an expansion team seeing that both teams in the finals are expansion teams gives me hope that winning the cup is possible. I have to back my boy Vaseline Podcalzone and his Seattle Argonauts. I don’t think many people had them going all the way at the start of the season and I would like to see them do it.

b. You have to be happy for Willie Miller and his impressive net minding through the play offs. I am not sure that there is much they can do to get past him he has just been too dominate. As for Seattle, don’t change a thing, whatever you are doing it’s working so keep it up!

c. I am not jealous of Atlanta’s ability to score… ok maybe I am a little jealous but they are divisional opponents and I will never publicly compliment them. Seattle is going to have to play hard, make Atlanta scared to possess the puck, no puck means no shots and no shots means no goals.

Code:
7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE
Milestones are folded in with CW. So just link your Milestone claim as task 12 for up to 3 TPE towards your 16 total.
Post your claim in the milestones thread for tpe earned per stat, and then link that post in your CW submission. This is done because the person who grades CW will be a different person than double-checks milestones.

1 milestone

Code:
10. Graphic, 3 TPE, Mulligan
Your player showed up to an off-season charity golf tournament. You were hoping the headlines would be about all the money you raised after school programs, but instead you made a huge mistake that overshadowed everything else. Show me your player screwing up enormously at a charity golf tournament. Was it a horrible shot? Falling in the lake? Misspeaking in an interview?

LINK

Code:
11. Graphic, 3 TPE, Participation Banner
The team’s owner is complaining that the rafters in your arena are looking empty. You’ve been tasked with creating a banner for one of your team’s achievements this season. Did you get eliminated in round one? Sounds like a banner to me! Did you lose a record number of road games? Banner! Win the cup? I guess that’s a banner too.

LINK

Code:
22. Written / Graphic, 3 TPE, Animal Rescue (150 words min.)
Your player has been asked to use some of their immense pro-athlete wealth to open up an animal rescue! Lucky for you, the type of animal was not specified, so it’s your call! What kind of animal does your player want to protect and why? Is it something you find cute? Something that actually needs help? Or do you just want a herd of llamas on hand to threaten your enemies with? As a graphic task, show me your player hard at work tending to whatever animals you’ve chosen.

LINK

TPE: 16/16

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2022, 11:45 AM by JamesT. Edited 2 times in total.)

Code:
1. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Jammin

Code:

a. I'm not sure many people would have seen this coming. Two teams that joined the league at the same time, both making the finals and competing against each other for their franchise-first cup. So... who do think wins it all? The first time to the Challenge Cup Seattle Argonauts, that have been dismantling higher seeded teams through their entire playoff run? Or the President's Trophy winning Atlanta Inferno that are back with a vengeance after a S64 Challenge Cup defeat?

d. Seattle's powerplay has been on fire contributing 14 goals up to this point, which comes out to almost 30% of their goals scored (50G total) in these playoffs. Atlanta on the other hand have only managed 5 power play goals, which is only 5% of their scoring (59G total). In your opinion-- is this a good thing for Seattle, or a good thing for Atlanta? Maybe a good thing for both? Do you think a dynamic team like Seattle that can capitalize on so many of their PP chances will lead to Atlanta playing scared-- worried about what might happen if they enter the box? Do you think a relentless Atlanta team that is so flush with even strength scoring is going to be too much for Seattle to take?

a. For most of our playoff prediction brackets, I hope the Atlanta Inferno wins the Challenge Cup for S66. I have some friends on ATL and they seem like good people over there. Also, Seattle defeated my team of the Chicago Syndicate to get to the cup finals when I picked us to get to the finals so that is another reason I want Atlanta to win it all. 

(68 words)

b. As someone who has had to face the unmovable force that is Seattle's Willie Miller, it is going to be tough to get many goals past him at all. Not only does Willie Miller make a bunch of saves, but the defence in front of him is top-notch and was able to shut down some potent forward groups along the way by beating SFP, LAP and CHI.  Atlanta will need to make Willie Miller have a tough time seeing pucks and moving pucks laterally to get him moving a lot. 

(90 words)

c. Having balanced scoring is always a key to success (especially in the playoffs when line matching is ever more important). Atlanta has the luxury of rolling all of their lines on the ice without worrying about a weak spot when that squad is out on the ice. Seattle is very balanced as well, so it will be interesting to see which team comes out as cup champs at the end of this series! 

(73 words)

d. Surely Seattle's powerplay can't keep up the pace that they have been on during these playoffs right? Their powerplay success hopefully will come back down to earth in the finals, as Atlanta finished as the top team in the league this season and will show Seattle why exactly they were the top dog in the SHL for S66. I hope Atlanta can keep out of the penalty box as giving any team a man advantage is never good. 

(78 words)

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE, It Gets the People Going! (150 words min.)
There’s been some great Stanley Cup Playoff marketing campaigns over the years. Lots of us probably know the “Because it’s the Cup” series of commercials, for example. Well for the S66 playoffs we’ve really turned on the money faucet and we want YOU to give us the next great playoff ad campaign. Tell me how you’d go about promoting the S66 SHL playoffs in a way that will have people talking about it for years to come.

Since both of these teams joined the league together and are both expansion teams, the storyline is already writing itself! My Challenge Cup commercials would focus on each team respectively showing how passionate each cities fanbases are and the struggles each have gone through since joining the league. There will also be personal fan stories focusing on die hard Atlanta Inferno fans and Seattle Argonauts fans showing how much they have supported their teams and how important it is for each city to be able to hoist the Challenge Cup.

I would then have mini player snippets showcasing highlights from them during this season and each of their own personal journeys to get to the cup finals. There will be some who have been here before, but there will also be players who will be playing in the Challenge Cup finals for the first time in their careers. 

There would also be pieces focusing on the coaching and management staff for each team showing how they have constructed their team and their own stories of how important it is to finally win it all. 

(184 words)

Code:
5. Written, 3 TPE, Secret Weapon (150 words min)

As a team who finished 2nd in the league overall with 96 points during the regular season and made it to the conference finals for the previous season's playoffs. There is some room to grow as the bar is pretty high in the city of Chicago. We were expected to make the cup finals and potentially win it all (I had Atlanta winning it all, but don't tell the people in my LR about that please). Our core is starting to age and a lot of us are in need of new contracts so there might be some new faces on our team next season. I believe in order for us to make the next step, I will have to infiltrate every team's locker room and learn their secrets and FHM techniques somehow.

I can begin by getting close to some of their locker room leaders and building strong rapport with them and get an invite to said locker room. Once inside I will look to snoop around and figure out each team's FHM tactics and strategies. Once I learn every team's FHM secrets, I will put all of this data into a word document/spreadsheet and seeing what the common theme is for FHM success and relay that info back to Chicago. This is a surefire plan that will work and I need to get to work quickly since it's almost off-season now. 

(234 words)

Code:
7. Milestones, up to 3 TPE

Milestone claim 

Code:
17. Written, 3 TPE, Home Town (150 words min.)
In seasons past I’ve asked about your favourite foods or favourite things about your home country, now let’s get even more specific! Where specifically are you from in your country, and what do you like about it? Tell me some fun facts about your players home town and the kinds of places that you liked to go growing up!

Ben Jammin's hometown of beautiful Vancouver, BC is one of the most popular cities in Canada! Lots of movies get filmed here (we're often called Hollywood North for this season) as well as amazing scenery for hiking. For me I was born and raised here so it has always been home and while we due have some faults in our town (what city doesn't) it will always be home. I would always hangout around the mall when I was younger with friends as that's what most people did back then and would window shop and get some food in the food court. Getting sushi, pizza and bubble tea were my go to's back then. Unfortunately I am an SHL player now so I need to be more cautious of what I put into my body during the season, but since we are in the off season now it is time I enjoy the finder delicacies in life. 

Vancouver is where I learned to love the game of hockey and grew up watching it as well, so if I ever get to hoist the Challenge Cup I look forward to sharing it in my hometown of Vancouver, BC. 

(194 words)

Total: 19/16 TPE (in case Trivia was wrong)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

J GM pass

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

gm pass

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

GM CW Pass

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

CW Pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2022, 11:04 AM by ValorX77. Edited 5 times in total.)

1. Keyword is Valor

5. Starting next season, visiting the Toronto North Stars will become a nightmare for opposing teams to go to. The first thing that Toronto does to get better, is to install a snake house in the opponent’s locker room, to put fear into their players and sabotage any strategy they had coming into the game. The next thing that Toronto would do, is replace their opponent’s bench with a bed of nails, just to amplify the pain a bit more, and guarantee that almost every team would despise coming to play Toronto. To improve the team, Toronto has modified all their equipment to track their speed and stamina to make sure that all of their players are in tiptop shape. The last thing management would do is introduce tailored workouts for each member to achieve their goals, and get them to becoming an elite talent in this league, because no pain, is no gain. (153 words)

11. [Image: rhtYYXV.jpg]

14. Valor Discusses The Playoffs

22. (Warning, this discusses about snakes) Recently, Videl Valor has opened an animal rescue center for a rather strange animal, it’s all for snakes! Toronto has a snake exhibit in the opposing team’s locker room, but Videl takes care of those snakes. She specifically treats sick snakes in and around the Toronto area, and then once they are healthy enough, are released back into the wild. She always teaches people about conservation and why snakes are important to the ecosystem. She breeds these local snakes just to insert fear into her opponent’s and make them know her nickname of "Diamondback". Her personal favorite species of snake is the Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, whom she breeds these species, but does not release them because of how potent their venom is. Her love for snakes began when she was little, when her family was frequently terrified by the amount of Cobras living by their house, and people often provoke the snakes and get bitten.
(155 words)

(16/16)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]