Create Account

Lord Zoltan recalls Zoltan from the real world

Welp.

It only took two and half years from when I showed up here and created my first player to now be sitting here writing this. 

I didn't expect to be here as long as I have been, but its been a fun lap around the league. Time to head back to the starting line.

Not going to ping people because there are too many of you.

DET crew <3, my first and always home. SKREEEEEEEEE 4 eva.

Cuda crew, love all of you. Was a whole lot of fun re-building that locker room and making it as far as we did the last couple of seasons. 

Bankers. Thank you for being an amazing responsive crew. Really love how smoothly all of you work together to keep things running. (Luke, you don't count just for the record ok? Guess just an honorable mention or w/e)

HO - Give me a PT pass. In all seriousness though, I really enjoy working with all of you (past and present). I've learned a lot in this role and enjoy it a lot more than I ever thought I would.

Picture Zoltan wrapped in his regular bubble wrap. walking off into the sunset (but really into a forest). In his left hand is a worn and tattered hockey stick. A laced up and tied pair of skates hanging off the end. Basically like a hobo pack kinda thing. 

As the image of Zoltan gets smaller and fades into the distance. A faint bark is heard. As you continue to look out into the distance, a small blur appears, panting loudly. Worn and tattered hockey stick grasped firmly in its mouth. 4 small ice skates tied off and dangling on the ends of the stick.

As the "blur" continues its journey towards you, a smile crosses your face. A look of familiarity as the one and only Nash appears in front of you. He barks, and the words "draft me" enter your mind. Lemme play coach.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

_/ _/ _/
<3

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

no stop

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

feels strong man

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

rip my best friend

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

<3

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Goodnight sweet prince

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]

Absolute GOAT, one of my favourite people on the site.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

We only played together in Finland, but that was a great time too. Enjoy retirement!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

This is the best retirement post of all time

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

rip to the S53 buffabro that could have been Cry

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

\_ \_ \_

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]