Create Account

Alex Petrenko Retires

After a long (perhaps too long) career, Alex Petrenko will be hanging up his skates at the end of the season. 

For someone who doesn't know much about hockey, I managed to make a pretty decent player. Love to StamkosFan for recruiting me and most of the other Florida Space Rangers from that time. Thanks to BDomini for drafting me to the Outlaws and all the fine folks in that locker room for making me feel at home. Winning the cup together was one of my all time favorite sim league moments. 

Joined the updater crew in the J and that was a fun way to make money. Thanks to Blast for hiring me and for everyone who helped me figure out just what the hell I was doing. 

Grapehead was kind enough to make me a part of the San Francisco Pride, and I'm thankful for that even though his tenure ended a bit awkwardly. Henrik and AgentSmith then came in with limited GM experience and a lot of heart and really built the culture the Pride is known for. There were a lot of tough years but I had faith in them to guide the team into the powerhouse it is today. Under their tenure Alex earned two Bojo Biscuit trophies, which were my first sim player awards at the majors level.

Toast has since taken over and I know he will lead the team to a cup. I just need to retire so i can stop jinxing the team ?.

It's been a fun almost three years, and thanks to all the kind souls in the Pride and Outlaws locker rooms for being who they are. I don't plan to recreate immediately but perhaps I'll find myself back here one day.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

\_ \_ \_ hope to see you back soon!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Great career!

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Quote:For someone who doesn't know much about hockey, I managed to make a pretty decent player.

This comes as a shock to me, given what a defensive stud you managed to create.

Congrats on the career, and I hope you do indeed return some day!

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

The SFP blue line won't be the same without Petrenko

Congrats on the wonderful career!

_/ _/ _/

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Outlungus
_/ _/ _/ Congrats on a great career .-.

I'm definitely feeling a good vibe here. Heart

Thank you @traphag, for all your contributions to the SHL (both on and off the ice), and we hope to see you back in the near future! Cheers

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

Great career for Petrenko! Congratulations!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

Quote:I just need to retire so i can stop jinxing the team ?

I feel this

Congrats on the great career!

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

SFP legend, loved getting to play on the same team with you!  pride

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

\_\_\_ to my Outlaws teammate!

Outlungus forever!

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]

Congrats on the career, hope to see you recreate some day

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Great career!

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

pride

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]