Create Account

Las Vegas Confidential - Piastri Lost WHAT?! You won’t believe this!

Las Vegas, NV — Sources close to the Nevada Battleborn organization have confirmed that the S66 championship team’s summer with the Four Star Cup is well underway. Some members of the team were seen in their hometowns with the cup, surrounded by loyal hometown fans, but rookie forward Alexi Piastri reportedly chose to take the cup with him on vacation to Mexico. Sources say Piastri was seen floating in the ocean on an air mattress with the cup, but the cup has not been seen since then. Piastri has not responded to a message we sent seventeen seconds ago asking for details on the cup’s location, and we believe an urgent search and rescue will begin shortly to determine whether the cup is at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico or elsewhere on the continent. We will provide updated information as we receive it.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Its a good thing we gave him the fake one made out of silver legos

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022, 08:10 PM by vbottas17. Edited 1 time in total.)

Oh wow you weren't joking Cry

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Goddamnit Alexi, we went over this! No swimming with the Cup!

Now I gotta take some cardboard with me to Germany. You owe me many beers in Minnesota.

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

We sent a shark to steal it

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

09-02-2022, 08:03 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote: Its a good thing we gave him the fake one made out of silver legos

you aren't IA yet?

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]