Create Account

S67 mPT #1: Custom Cocktail Due: September 25th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

It's basically screaming Greece. Ouzo, masticha liquor, lemon, and sugar syrup, poured over ice and lightly stirred. It looks, and is, white, like the houses in the greek islands, and it tastes perfectly.

Watching Marco Barengrub play while being sober is an actual war crime. So for that reason, the Tampa Bay Barracuda are offerring free Gin n Cudas every time Marco does something dumb. 5k dead from drinking too much so far, not good

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

ok so for the forge foundry drink you gotta start with a base of super concentrated whiskey that is like molasses then add in boiling hot sauce and a few sprinkles of cayenne pepper

The Pride Cocktail
A chunk of Pride Rock
Half an ounce of sibling betrayal
3 Grub
1 Hakuna Matata
1 Cloud Lion
and 4 pounds of feeling the love tonight

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Parm Cocktail! Similar to a bloody mary but has a layer of melted cheeese on top of the glass like french onion soup does and then we throw a small meatball in the bottom of the glass as a surprise. Seems gross but I'd drink it.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Ohoho, you'll like this cocktail. It's called the blizz, and it's blue soda mixed with vodka with whipped cream put on top of it in a spiral form so it looks like a blizzard happened. Pretty good, no?

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

1 oz and a half of Kilomètre 12 (Gin)
1642 Tonic
Ice

One of my favorite gin of all time and it's from Quebec. Any Québécois gin could be a good idea as we are solid producers.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

The cocktail is vodka, purple drink & 3 measures of absinthe. Mixed together with a lot of sugar and a lot of purple drink to make it palatable

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac

Strawberry juice. Mostly strawberry juice. Actually, to be more precise, only strawberry juice. Given our team is the Rage, it would make sense for us not to deliver a cocktail, thus pissing you off and giving you something to Rage about.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

My custom cocktail would be a mixture of ice water, but not like regular water. but ice COLD water, and a hint of lime and lemon

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Considering we are named the Nevada Battleborn, I would create a cocktail made from goat's milk, vodka, red food coloring (Red Dirt in Nevada), and Kahlua. I can't promise it will taste good with goat milk, but you should try it!

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Our classic cocktail is called the atlanta inferno, it's a rum and coke but mostly rum (because coke is also from Atlanta) and then you set it on fire because it's mostly rum. This is probably like a shot or a small drink like a jagerbomb

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Minny has several bars in the arena during game nights. They offer a wild variety of drinks but everyone also serves the specialty drink, Monarch Mojito.

The Monarch Mojito is made with Lime Rum, Fresh Mint, Black Raspberry Puree, and Sprite.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022, 08:57 PM by Flowseidon.)

The Rage Rummer

The Rage Rummer is a delicious rum punch drink that will be having you seeing RED! Cheer on the squad with a drink that will get you raging all night long

2 oz Orange juice
3 oz Pineapple juice
Fresh lime juice (one wedge worth)
Splash of grenadine
Fresh pineapple slice to garnish

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

When I think of atlanta inferno I think of FIRE. When I think of FIRE I think of FIREBALL. So shoyo special cocktail would be fireball mixed with ice (because of hockey)

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest