Create Account

S67 mPT #2: Watch List Due: October 2nd @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I recently got caught up on Critical Role after falling behind by about 6 episodes. That doesn't sound like much until you realize that each episode is about 4 hours long. Finally got caught up earlier this week between watching on youtube and twitch. Hyped for the next episode tho.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I watched Andor recently on Disney plus and it was very great because I actually loved Rogue One I believe it's one of the best Star Wars movie. I watched it on Disney+ but I'm sure there's other ways to watch it too.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I saw the film "Rosie" at the Calgary international film festival. It's an extremely wholesome movie dealing with themes of found families and overcoming adversity, I highly recommend it (29 words)

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

Alexi Piastri watched a 10 hour video of waves crashing in the dark... well more like fell asleep to the video. This was incredibly peaceful and reminded him of the time he passed out on a mattress in the gulf of Mexico with the 4 star cup.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Watched The Rehearsal on HBO Max in the summer, that was great. Very fun, ridicilous and ultimately also thought-provoking. Nathan fielder is a genius. Nathan For You is also worth watching, but that's a bit harder to find at least here in the Nordics.

[Image: sulov.gif]

It’s football season in America so I’ve been sucked into that. I’m a LA Chargers fan so this season hasn’t been great so far but they have plenty of time to turn things around

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

I can't share it here or anything but I'm currently going to school for a program in the medical field, and they recently made us watch a film that highlights some failures in our provincial healthcare system, and it was really quite eye-opening. It's great to be informed on that kind of stuff.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

Cyberpunk: Edgerunners is the first anime I have watched in a long time, but I literally watched the entire series in one day. It's on Netflix, and if you enjoyed Cyberpunk 2077 as a game you'll probably enjoy this tv show.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Thanks to Jomboy Media, I really got into watching the Indian Premier League cricket games on ESPN+.  Coming in with zero rules knowledge of the game and how scoring works, it was helpful to have that Jomboy Media video that converted the cricket rules and scoring methods into baseball terms, which were things I had knowledge of, made it so I could somewhat keep up with all that was going on in the games.

Quote:74 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Patya am watch this new show on Netflix. Is called Cyberpunk and is very good. Patya would recommend for peoples who am liking japanese cartoons. It am having all necessary ingredients for be much entertaining.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

I recently watched Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead again and they are still really good. They are available to rent on amazon prime.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

i watched severance it was a really good show that made me feel a lot of emotions. i know my m'PTs are usually memes and this one is no exception but at least i am speaking the truth in this one am i right @hotdog

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I recently watched the Dahmer documentary. It's a fantastic one, was a great watch for the whole family. A+, would recommend to everyone to watch.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

The Office will forever be the best show of all time. I watch this all the time and I’m not sure if I’ll ever stop. Dwight and Michael really make the show what it is and it’s known as one of the best shows for a reason.

Day Shift was a charming, goofy vampire hunting action comedy. Worth a watch, definitely had a couple laughs and some fun action. Underrated, in my opinion. Definitely worth a watch if you like vampire movies, Jamie Foxx, or Dave Franco. Snoop Dogg was actually really great in this.

[Image: banes.png]