Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #4 - Musical (H)art Trophy

Song #1: Don't Miss by The Blue Stones - This was an easy choice. Right now it vibes really well with the team's success so far. QCC is at the top of the standings and we're all over the individual leaderboards, including 4 players in the top 10 in hits. We literally do not miss right now.

Song #2: Romantic Rights by Death From Above 1979 because I've always wanted to skate out of the gate to a song that sounds like someone dropped their sound equipment. In a good way. 

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

First and foremost were setting the tone with Monstertrucks “The Enforcer”, take no shit, leave no prisoners. The. Were bumping burn it to the ground by nickleback, as its a perfect “get in the zone” song.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

In the Armada locker room, there is no DJ needed, no iPod to shuffle, no vinyl to play. As the team waits I the locker room, or during training, the Captain leads a harmonized shanty amongst the players. Two favorites are:
1. Drop of Nelson's Blood
2. The Wellerman

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Line in the Sand (Evolution)- We need to grow and evolve as the season progresses and for that we need a song about Evolution to get us ready
The Mountain (by Three days Grace)- The mountain is metaphorical for the long season to the championship no matter how many times you may be knocked down you need to keep getting back up for that final moment that gamewinner to win that championship

Well, naturally one of my two choices would "The Kraken" by Hans Zimmer and then also "Wellerman" to try and stick with the sea theme that's going on with the Kraken.

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

When I play the Russian national anthem in the locker room, team not happy.  So I play the disco version of Russian national anthem. Team still not happy. They do not understand good music.

One song: Won't Get Fooled Again by The Who (who?). After the... incident last season, the Malamutes certainly won't get screwed over again.
The second song? I have no idea, which is why I chose I Don't Know by Ozzy Osbourne.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

The first song I would play would be Timber by Pitbull featuring Ke$ha because it is perfect. The second song I would play would be Timber by Pitbull featuring Ke$ha, because it is perfect.

[Image: aUM7t0b.png]

Woe Is Me - Family First

The Crows locker room is a family, and it's important for every player to remember the team has got their back, no matter what people outside the locker room may be saying.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Honestly, anything by the pop artist Owl City would be heavily appropriate, as ya know, our mascot is a literal owl. Evok would be happy.

[Image: sobchak.png]

Cheapside sloggers by volbeat would be my first song choice, saturday nights alright by elton john would be my second song choice, but i wouldnt say no to nickleback's version. I hope I never DJ inside of a locker room.

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

One song that goes on my playlist for obvious reasons is invaders must die by the prodigy. It sets the tone properly going into a game at home if you know what I mean.

The first (and only song) on Nash's repeating playlist is. Who let the dogs out by the Baha men. This is extremely representative as, well. You may know that Nash is a dog. I think his teammates are starting to get sick of it. However, the Detroit Falcons are constantly playing the song during small intermissions and of course blast it whenever Nash happens to score a goal.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

The songs most suitable for the Newfoundland Berserkers locker room would have to be:

1. Ja Ja Ding Dong by Molly Sanden and Will Ferrell
2. Roll the Old Chariot Along by David Coffin

The first being the iconic goal song that almost had goal songs banned in S54, and the second being the anthem to many Valheim nights.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

First off, I nominate Yung Gravy's Gravy Train, if for no other reason Andrei has heard players in his native Russia love the song. In addition, as a Yukon Malamute, if we aren't playing Who Let the Dogs out, what are we even doing here?