Create Account

S67 mPT #3: Caught You Red Handed Due: October 9th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

After being on the road with a busy schedule and spending so much time at the rink, Boots just needed some time home with his family. Time where he wasn't exhausted or worn out or trying to keep his eyes open. Boots took the wife and kids out to the playground and took them out to a nice meal followed by ice cream. It was worth every bit of trouble he'd have gotten into from coaches, training staff and teammates alike.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Lev would definitely skip practice to play some dnd. Anyone who plays knows how hard it is to coordinate schedules with the whole group. When they all line up and a time is set, nothing can get in the way of that session, not even practice.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

Sleep. At my age I need to be able to sleep in sometimes and, yes, I use my veteran status to get away with it. I'll strategically pick a practice or two every month and just sleep right through it. I have a bank of excuses to use with the coaches, but I think they're on to me.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Miguel Hefeweizen would definitely ditch practice for the huge upcoming Creed reunion concert tour, since he is a huge Creed junkie. As far as cover stories go he wouldn't even lie about it. Coach can be mad.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Alvin Towne is a huge fan of the Mississippi Mooses, a team playing in HockeyNation’s lower league. He attended the playoffs final and when he got caught, he got a good excuse: I’m here to study goalie Cam Owens, so basically i am still training.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Burlok ditched the extra practice to watch his family compete in the International Potato Championships. He rushed the stage when they won "World's Best Potatoes" and ended up on the front page of many potato fanatic websites. The coaches mostly understood, but he still had to skate extra next practice.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 release is coming soon and Magnus needs to get good to make sure he isn't a scrub. Patrik Laine would have understood!

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]

Beautiful weather comes to Winnipeg during January. I'm talking 70 degrees, sun. The stuff you can play ultimate frisbee in for hours. Alas, what will never happen.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

Sorry coach but I can't make practice I have to be at the local sports card shop to MC the brand new release of some new SHL hockey cards to the public. They are paying me a bunch of money so I can't skip it but I will grab my coach some free packs of cards in order to get back on his good side.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Oh man great question, I have no real answer to this unfortunately. I am not sure who we play next though if we play Philly I would point out that no man, no weather, no anything would stop me from getting my hands on a good cheesesteak from Jim's. Sorry not sorry.

it is hard to be so absolutely toxic all the time. toxic neutrality spends time at the bar doing nothing but drinking trying to comprehend why she has such a constantly toxic attitude towards everything

Collin Gibbles didn't even try to hide when they decided they were not going to attend a punishment practice. Gibbles has been around long enough to not take shit from coaching staff younger than his playing career. Gibbles instead decided to take his kids out for ice cream across the road from the arena.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Depends on which staff Hodor contacted. Some don't speak fluent Hodoran and it's a possibility he was just not informed properly of the mandatory practice. On a Friday night he'd probably be out petting dogs in the park and it's not hard to find someone of Hodor's stature out in clear areas.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2022, 07:52 PM by jdinino. Edited 1 time in total.)

Di Giuseppe only has one excuse to miss practice, and that is when WWE comes into town. When he found out that there would be a Monday Night Raw live event coming to Montana, he just couldn't miss. The only reason he was caught was due to being shown on screen and going viral on twitter.

[Image: ADOQcvG.png]
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

There are many things that might make me want to skip practice, maybe the most important is a new episode of some of my favorite shows that will not be named.