Create Account

Hockey Talk For Charity #73 ft. ACapitalChicago, Toast (Nov 1st, 2022)
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2022, 04:38 PM by sve7en. Edited 4 times in total.)

Let's take money from Jeff Bezos! Once again, every Twitch sub (please just your prime ones) gets paid forward to the charity drive. Hit $100 with the first episode with my matching, let's keep it going

[sve7en, ACapitalChicago, faelax, toast]

[Image: SHN_Red_lightgrey_wordmark.png] Presents...
[Image: HTT_thread_header_4.png]

SEATTLE HAS A CUP

As we've done before, every twitch sub before the end of the charity drive will be paid forward, I'll also be matching the first 20, and the rest of the crew might chip in as well. I don't need to be live for you to sub, and I'll be able to see that you did, don't worry. You can see the donations from the last 2 weeks in the donation thread. 

As always, you can ask us questions here, or in the HTT Question Thread!
If you're interested in being a guest at some point, fill out this form
If you want to be the title sponsor for this next season's talks, you can bid here!
If you'd rather stick me in a shirt and then own that shirt, bid here instead!

Index (post reboot) / Appearance schedule

--HTT Topics--
Playoff recap
Sitting down with ACap
SFP/WPG
LAP/TOR

--user questions--
[Chevy] Sve7en, How does it feel nabbing that 2nd CC? What's next for Wags?
[Fuzz] Mock top 5?
[Frenchie] ACap, dow does it feel to be a kickass commish and how is it like to be part of the best class the SHL has seen? (What's the experience like on your second player in such a unique position?)
[Frenchie] Sve7en, can we make playoffs this year? please? no playoffs offseason is quite long. (On the 9 week schedule for the first time, the downtime is rough especially for the 2 J teams missing the playoffs, thoughts?)
[Gibbles] Now that we are 2 seasons into FHM8, what are your opinions of the engine compared to 6?
[Gibbles] What do you think was the most surprising outcome of the past season?
[Gibbles] Should there be another uprising and mutiny to dethrone ACap?
[Gibbles] What are your predictions for IIHF and why should it be USA winning?
[Gibbles] If given the ability to make any single rule for the league, what would it be and why?
[Gibbles] The word parity has been thrown around a lot since the swap from STHS to FHM, do you think we have gotten close the a level of parity that is good for the league or do we still have a long way to go?
[Gibbles] Should Fitted be the #1 draft pick in the upcoming SMJHL draft?
[Gibbles] What location currently does not have a team in the league that should?

--closers--
[NYR73] ACap, what are your top 3 places to get hot dogs in Chicago?
[Gibbles] Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast?
[Gibbles] If every SHL user was thrown into an arena in a battle royal, who do you think would make it to the final 4?
[Gibbles] Who is the best actor to portray Batman?

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Question: for Sve7en. How does it feel nabbing that 2nd CC? What's next for Wags?

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Question for everyone but ACAP:

Why don't you play more board games with us?

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

see yall in 2.5, more questions please

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Too early mock top-5?
Reactions/thoughts to recent trades?

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

For acap, what are your top 3 places to get hot dogs in chicago?

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

11-01-2022, 07:26 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: Too early mock top-5?

Oh yeah, we used to talk trades on HTT, I forgot ngl

for acap : who has been your favorite intern to work with and why is it easily Frenchie?
also for acap : How does it feel to be a kickass commish and how is it like to be part of the best class the SHL has seen?
also again for acap: not really a question, but thanks for being awesome.

for 7 : can we make playoffs this year? please? no playoffs offseason is quite long

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

11-01-2022, 07:31 PMsve7en Wrote:
11-01-2022, 07:26 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: Too early mock top-5?

Oh yeah, we used to talk trades on HTT, I forgot ngl

Remember when HTT actually talked hockey? Pepperidge Farm remembers

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]