Create Account

S68 mPT #0: Tagline Due: November 20th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I mean I'm gonna be real with you guys here, it's going to be "Bear Down, Great Falls" win or lose, we will be chanting bear down and you all will like it.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

Philly went with the simple tag line of "Why not zoidberg?" with a hope that a bit of humor might bring the team the luck they need to make it deep this playoffs.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Boats and Wows! The name we give ourselves in the Anchorage locker room is the boats, and that is really the only line I know that goes along with boats. It was the first thing that came to mind and it came quick as well.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

The slogan for the upcoming Colorado Raptors season will be: "Let us go a few stages further!" cause honestly past an early knockout we had a perfect season for me. I do not care about dubs though lol

[38 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Atlanta: where the present has cum and the future is pee

It's a mouthful but it really gets the point across about the excitement over the current crop of superstars and future superstar philippe eko eel on the horizon

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Code:
Your task: Give me a slogan for your team's upcoming season, and tell me why you chose it!

"Trees add a new ring every year. The Maine Timber. Championship Growth!"

We decided to go with this tag line to build on our championship season and get the fan base excited about the possibility of a repeat!

[63 Words]

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

Defend the Title.
Easy, simple, clean. Did I say easy? I mean the slogan. Defending the cup will most certainly not be easy. It's going to require the entire season of grinding and hard work.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

WINnipeg is all-in!

After finishing last season with a great record, we lost in the playoffs. So we can't settle for anything less this season. So we acquired some great talent in Hefeweizen and going all in on the current run (as can be seen by the amount of draft picks we had this season)

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Winnipeg: "If we don't win this year, we'll just try to win again next year. And the next year. And the next year. And the next year. We can do this for all time."

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

The Kelowna Knights really need to toughen up on the blue line if they're going to start to make big moves in the standings. Pete Aleman is trying to rally the troops with the new slogan: "Hit 'em hard, hit 'em often"

Knights Update Thread Knights 

Knights Player Info Knights

With San Francisco trading away most of our prime players and leaving us with only the olds and young players, I think our tagline this season is The Tank Is On

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

The rise from below.

Not only do Kraken usually live at the bottom of the ocean, but the Kraken were also at the bottom of the standings. So it's only fitting for this team to rise and turn it around from the last couple of seasons.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Le rêve. La quête. La hausse. Les Patriotes. C’est l’heure!!! Sur les gardes et la charge !! In English it reads The Dream. The Quest. The Rise. The Patriotes. It's Time!!!! On Guard and Charge!!!!

It's a patriotic theme signifying going to war. Trying to win the battles to finishes the bigger picture of winning the war.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

I am going with the team I GM in the SMJHL, The slogan for the upcoming season is the one it has always been for the Yukon Malamutes, LET FUCK GO! Courtesy of a typo by @thevoicelesscreator (37 words).

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The new Winnipeg Aurora slogan should be "Pegged to Win" because it's a fun play on words about Winnipeg and also it says that we will win which is true

[Image: lespoils.gif]