Create Account

Texas Renegades S67 Awards

]RenegadesTexas Renegades S67 Team AwardsRenegades

Hello again everyone! S67 may not have been the most anticipated season for the Texas Renegades but it definitely had some highlights! A milestone, a great rookie season and a hot start. It was also the first full season with @Anthique and I at the wheel. We definitely learned a lot about GMing a team but we're definitely excited to get things going but before we talk about next season, let's celebrate this one! Here are your S67 Texas Renegades awards!

RenegadesThe Texas Renegades "Sharpshooter" AwardRenegades
(most goals this season)

Your Texas Renegade "Sharpshooter" this season is:
AJ Williams @ajwllmsn

Coming in red hot for the most goals on the team is S67 rookie AJ Williams! AJ stepped on the ice in a fresh new Renegades jersey and absolutely crushed it. AJ was noticeable on the ice every game and made putting pucks in the back of the net look easy. AJ hit 29 goals this season and we fully anticipate hit to hit 30 in the next season. Meanwhile, AJ is expecting to score 40 next season!

RenegadesThe Texas Renegades "Wheel Horse" Award  RenegadesRenegades
(most assists this season)

Your Texas Renegades "Wheel Horse" this season is:
Tommy Tightpants @tommytightpants

Tightpants stepped up big this season and managed to put up 34 assists! Tightpants found himself on different lines at many different times of the season and no matter where they were, they always found a way to help out his teammates.

RenegadesThe Texas Renegades "Big Tex" Award  RenegadesRenegades
(most points this season)

Your Texas Renegades "Big Tex" this season is:
AJ Williams @ajwllmsn
&
Bob Duncan! @Dagumpa

Bob Duncan for a consecutive year comes in to take the Big Tex award but it looks like there's room in Texas for Two Big in Texas this season! AJ Williams showed he meant business in his rookie season by sharing the lead in points. There's no doubt AJ will look to lead that scoring race this season!

RenegadesThe Texas Renegades "Fantobens Special" AwardRenegades
(most hits this season)

The Texas Renegade earning this seasons "Fantobens Special" award is:
Andreas Kvalheim @raymond3000

Texas Renegades team Captain Andrea Kvalheim continues to do amazing things throughout his career. This time Kvalheim got busy on the ice throwing the body, good enough to lead the team with 125 hits! The rest of the team will continue to watch Kvalheim's impressive career and look up to his hardwork and dedication on the ice as they continue to show ways to still be the best.

RenegadesThe Texas Renegades "Puoli Delight" AwardRenegades
(most shots blocked)

The Texas Renegade earning the "Puoli Delight" Award is:

Valentin Kalashnikov! @suavemente

Kalashnikov played a key role in Texas's defense this season and did so by standing in front of pucks. Kalashnikov blocked 123 shots this season and, like we always say, has 123 bruises to show for it. Thanks Valentin for knowing where to stand at the right time, the goalies love you.

RenegadesThe Texas Renegades "Varmint" Award  RenegadesRenegades
(most penalty minutes)

The Texas Renegades "Varmint" this season is:
Bob Duncan @Dagumpa
&
Andreas Kvalheim @raymond3000

Not often do we have two Varmints on the team in the same season! For this one, we have both Duncan and Kvalheim sharing a spot in the penalty box. Sometimes you need to show the other team who's the boss by throwing a cross check or giving a slash. Other times you need to sit and remember to keep your stick out of the other players skates.

RenegadesThe Texas Renegades "Ranahan" AwardRenegades
(top performing Goaltender)

The Texas Renegades "Ranahan" this season is:
Cillian Kavanagh! @takethehorizon

Kavanagh takes the "Ranahan" award for yet another year. The Renegades had a rough end to the season but Kavanagh did his absolute best to keep games close as the season went on.Kavanagh has been getting hit hard with regression but has definitely done his best to hold his own. We’ll see how much gas Kavanagh has in the tank. He’s definitely been one of the most important pieces of The Texas Renegades over his career and definitely should definitely be considered for the Hall of Fame once their career comes to an end.
A special nod to Anthony Dionne @Anthique as he was called up and put to the test between the pipes again this season.

A note from Texas Renegades GM @CapnCooper
That wraps up another season of awards! I'd like to take a moment to recognize AJ Williams @ajwilmsn on his incredible rookie season and start to his SHL career. I'll also take a another moment to congratulate him in his personal achievements he recently shared with us. He's an amazing person and we're so lucky to have him as part of the Texas group!

I'll take another moment to recognize Andreas Kvalheim @raymond3000 on his incredible achievement of reaching 1000 points! Kvalheim is an absolute monster of a player who's career is long and legendary. It's definitely a career to look up to and respect as they continue to fight whatever regression may throw at them and still come out on top performing as one of the best players on the team. It's truly inspirational.

Another quick nod to prospect Pawter Meowski @Andy for winning a Four Star cup with the Maine Timber! We're excited to see what you can bring to Texas!

This was @Anthique and I's first full season with myself as GM and him as co gm and I'm so happy to have Anthique aside with me as we make decisions to evolve and make Texas our dream team. Anthique has helped mold this team and help make every decision. It's definitely a team effort as we continue our GM journey and I'm incredibly lucky to have such a great dude in the GM office with me!

The team is headed in the right direction and we have some amazing prospects and players in line who will be difference makers on this team and in this league. I'm so excited for the future of Texas and I'm so pleased, proud and happy with all of your achievements here. I'm already looking forward to everything you're all going to bring to this new season ahead of us!

Now a message from myself :
I’d like to thank @CapnCooper and @Anthique on giving me an instant role with the team! I have the opportunity to be the second assistant-captain! I tried my best to have an immediate impact on the team even as I gave my help to our GMs. I love this team and I love the energy. I’m so excited about this upcoming season and I hope we’ll do amazing things! We have a very bright future, could not ask for more amazing GMs! Everybody wants to have an impact as we all give our best to bring Texas on the top! We all know Texas has a great history and we want to make honour to the alumni and everyone who made the Renegades a dynasty!

TEX TEX TEX
Renegades Renegades Renegades

Thanks for reading!

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

Congratulations everyone on the amazing season in Texas!
Even better things coming in the near future!

And congrats @LarryTheMVP on earning the A this season!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Thanks for all the kind words!

The best is ahead of us and we will get throught this together.

Good luck for your rookie season, we will try our best to give you a good one like AJ Williams and congrats on the brand new «A» on your jersey, you deserved it!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Let’s goooo