Create Account

S68 mPT #3: Audience Participation Due: December 11th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

The fans are each handed a Husky Plushy that they are able to throw on the ice, and then these plushies are donated to the local children's hospital so that they can have their own little Yukon Malamute pal. (39 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The Maine Timber are sticking with the league doing a teddy bear toss on the ice. Anything else they wanted to do would damage the ice. However they did decide to do a gift donation to help every kid get a Christmas gift this year. The team was building a massive Xmas tree in the main entrance with all the toys.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Pets! The Patriotes fans yeet their pets onto the ice, and those pets are then donated to foster homes and homeless shelters to accompany those in need of added emotional support!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Colorado Raptors fans will be asked to throw any unused dinosaur bones they have on to the ice, and the bones will be donated to exhibits in the local museum.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

A total classic is a new stuffed animal.  We actually tie this into a promotional ticket sale that also sends a portion of the proceeds to the same charity.  The tickets are sold at the box office only and are discounted IF you present a new stuffed animal to donate.

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]

Rather than throwing them, Carolina is going to invite all our fans to have a walk out on our rink after the game to build a big pyramid of donated books. Bring one or twenty and try to stack them up without causing the Jenga at center ice!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

You can only throw things that won't break or hurt anyone. Like the typical teddy bears that are being used elsewhere. Since winter is usually cold something like warm hats (new ones) are always a good idea and they can be donated later.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Our fans should bring stuffed wolves to throw on the ice. Then we can collect a wolfpack of thousands of wolves! And of course at the end donate all stuffed animals to a local children's hospital.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

For fans of the Anchorage Armada, we could throw stuffed anchors onto the ice as part of the Anchorage Wildlife Fund. Designed to raise money to help protect the natural waters all around Alaska.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

We want to make it a fundraiser, so we ask them to just throw money. Because bills don't fly that well, we encourage them to tape them under a frisbee and then throw it on the ice.

[Image: sulov.gif]

This season Lester Oiduser wants fans to throw squishmellows on to the ice. It is basically an upgraded more expensive teddy bear, so start saving up now fans! The kids love them, and so do adults! An all around win.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

In Winnipeg, we ask people to bring water balloons filled with colorful water to throw onto the ice so the ice takes on a beautiful splattered art kind of appearance. Strictly no yellow water though, if we see you doing that we will throw you out of the arena.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I mean, probably nothing will be thrown that's relevant to Petr. He'd probably campaign for Czech literature and propaganda but that wouldn't fly, so boo.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

The Manhattan Rage have asked for fans to bring their favorite beef jerky to throw onto the ice for their monthly "We've got beef" game. We wanna see meat everywhere.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

The Knights ask the fans to to bring their spare swords and weapons' to be thrown on the ice. The weapons' will be donated to the nearest medieval towns peasants, to be used to over throw the cruel king.

Foil Up Boys