Create Account

To Seattle

Im not crying, you’re crying!

Thank you for taking a chance on me Tig and sticking with me after I had to take some time away, let’s go get you another Cup before you step down!

Argonauts Argonauts Argonauts

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

Tigothy, you've always had time for me even though I never really pulled my weight. I'm so glad I got to come back to Seattle and help cement the legacy of the team. I will greatly miss you doing my regression for me also.

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

A brightness shining in darkness which darkness could not comprehend.

Thanks for scrambling an entire top end of a draft class for me, you dumb fuck. Not really sure what exactly to say in any of these because it's not like you're dying or anything, but if that's the case, then why do I feel like this is some sort of fucked up goodbye? It's not like we're not going to talk or anything, and it's not like you're leaving any of the spaces that I'm in, but then why do I feel so fucking anxious about this?

Enjoy the lack of responsibilities and try to stay off the blow. Love you forever, bud.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Love to see what you've built, fully deserved

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

VAMOS  Argonauts Argonauts Argonauts Seattle Legend

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar