Create Account

Zap Code of Conduct Punishment

12-30-2022, 09:13 PMRashfordU Wrote:
12-30-2022, 08:49 PMspooked Wrote: I don't see a reason for the GM group to not be informed on conduct punishments. People on here who are in the GM roles can already ask around and find it out, but we arguably have an even more direct influence on member conduct in LRs, don't really want to have to play telephone when these happen.
I feel this is probably something best to bring up directly to HO in GM Channels, if you haven’t already

Yes, I can, but saying it publicly isn't going to hurt anyone.

12-30-2022, 11:45 PMspooked Wrote:
12-30-2022, 09:13 PMRashfordU Wrote: I feel this is probably something best to bring up directly to HO in GM Channels, if you haven’t already

Yes, I can, but saying it publicly isn't going to hurt anyone.
I GM’d before and if this was a thing I would not want to see receipts involving a victim/third party’s private exchanges for a player I was never going to draft anyway - it would be invading that person’s privacy. If you’re interested in a player serving an egregious conduct suspension like this, just do the legwork yourself.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

12-30-2022, 11:58 PMboom Wrote:
12-30-2022, 11:45 PMspooked Wrote: Yes, I can, but saying it publicly isn't going to hurt anyone.
I GM’d before and if this was a thing I would not want to see receipts involving a victim/third party’s private exchanges for a player I was never going to draft anyway - it would be invading that person’s privacy. If you’re interested in a player serving an egregious conduct suspension like this, just do the legwork yourself.

He was commenting about my request for GMs to be informed, I was not speaking about the information itself, only my request to be informed as a GM group. Sorry for not being clear.

12-30-2022, 08:00 PMCampinKiller Wrote:
12-30-2022, 07:28 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: I know this is a joke but I do want to stress that we do not want to get in the habit of putting screenshots of hate speech/other potentially harmful rhetoric out there even for the purpose of evidence. I’m happy to discuss things if people have questions individually (a lot of the stuff in question here is public anyway), but there’s some stuff we’d rather not amplify for people to unwittingly stumble across.

So we are banning gabe though?

The magic 8 ball said "Maybe"

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

12-31-2022, 12:02 AMspooked Wrote:
12-30-2022, 11:58 PMboom Wrote: I GM’d before and if this was a thing I would not want to see receipts involving a victim/third party’s private exchanges for a player I was never going to draft anyway - it would be invading that person’s privacy. If you’re interested in a player serving an egregious conduct suspension like this, just do the legwork yourself.

He was commenting about my request for GMs to be informed, I was not speaking about the information itself, only my request to be informed as a GM group. Sorry for not being clear.

The thing to me at least about not proceeding on a case by case basis is that as soon as you extend who knows the specifics of the ban, you also open the door to it spreading like wildfire. Let's not lie to ourselves in saying that if ALL GM's know about it more than is said in this post, and some may not even have a vested interest in the player, then there is a possibility that all it ends up doing is exactly what HO wants to prevent : spreading details about it.

I don't want to pile on, but I agree where if you're legitimitely interested, DM HO members.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

12-29-2022, 11:19 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
12-29-2022, 11:14 AMMutedfaith Wrote: That's not the recipe I was expecting.
Recipe will have yo wait till I'm home from work.
Did I miss your recipe?

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

12-31-2022, 07:29 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
12-29-2022, 11:19 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Recipe will have yo wait till I'm home from work.
Did I miss your recipe?

the legends say that SG never returned from work...

12-31-2022, 10:09 AMItsFrenchie Wrote:
12-31-2022, 12:02 AMspooked Wrote: He was commenting about my request for GMs to be informed, I was not speaking about the information itself, only my request to be informed as a GM group. Sorry for not being clear.

The thing to me at least about not proceeding on a case by case basis is that as soon as you extend who knows the specifics of the ban, you also open the door to it spreading like wildfire. Let's not lie to ourselves in saying that if ALL GM's know about it more than is said in this post, and some may not even have a vested interest in the player, then there is a possibility that all it ends up doing is exactly what HO wants to prevent : spreading details about it.

I don't want to pile on, but I agree where if you're legitimitely interested, DM HO members.

HO would choose what to tell us, just like they would do if we ask. Also HO chat itself probably has leaks anyways, I know I found out it did when I was in HO previously after seeing people talking about stuff I said without me telling them.

12-30-2022, 08:27 AMCptSquall Wrote:
12-30-2022, 04:10 AMDuff101 Wrote: For real!!! I want some more hate and anger for my amusement!

Site will make us pay for Thunderdome Classic.
i will pay for this if cfj comes back

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

12-31-2022, 08:51 PMspooked Wrote:
12-31-2022, 10:09 AMItsFrenchie Wrote: The thing to me at least about not proceeding on a case by case basis is that as soon as you extend who knows the specifics of the ban, you also open the door to it spreading like wildfire. Let's not lie to ourselves in saying that if ALL GM's know about it more than is said in this post, and some may not even have a vested interest in the player, then there is a possibility that all it ends up doing is exactly what HO wants to prevent : spreading details about it.

HO would choose what to tell us, just like they would do if we ask. Also HO chat itself probably has leaks anyways, I know I found out it did when I was in HO previously after seeing people talking about stuff I said without me telling them.

So what's the difference between them choosing what to tell you in a DM and them choosing what to tell you in a message to the GM server?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

12-31-2022, 08:51 PMspooked Wrote:
12-31-2022, 10:09 AMItsFrenchie Wrote: The thing to me at least about not proceeding on a case by case basis is that as soon as you extend who knows the specifics of the ban, you also open the door to it spreading like wildfire. Let's not lie to ourselves in saying that if ALL GM's know about it more than is said in this post, and some may not even have a vested interest in the player, then there is a possibility that all it ends up doing is exactly what HO wants to prevent : spreading details about it.

We would pick and choose what information we share with you, and some of it might leak, when all of it is publicly accessible? Cmon. All of this is more effort than just shooting someone in HO a DM, or using the Minnesota team channel. I don’t get it.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

12-31-2022, 07:29 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
12-29-2022, 11:19 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Recipe will have yo wait till I'm home from work.
Did I miss your recipe?
 step 1. Cold or room temperature glass
step 2. Pour cold beer PROPERLY
Step 3. Consume

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

12-30-2022, 08:49 PMspooked Wrote:
12-30-2022, 08:33 PMACapitalChicago Wrote: Don't want to speak for them, but during discussions SHL HO was open to the idea of showing evidence to parties that had a vested interested interest in seeing it. They just didn't want to put it out in the open since not everyone may want to see bigotry, hatred, etc.

I don't see a reason for the GM group to not be informed on conduct punishments. People on here who are in the GM roles can already ask around and find it out, but we arguably have an even more direct influence on member conduct in LRs, don't really want to have to play telephone when these happen.

Just scout players lol. It’s not that hard. And ask around and find out which users are bad for your team. Being apart of having a good team is finding those players

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

12-31-2022, 12:02 AMspooked Wrote:
12-30-2022, 11:58 PMboom Wrote: I GM’d before and if this was a thing I would not want to see receipts involving a victim/third party’s private exchanges for a player I was never going to draft anyway - it would be invading that person’s privacy. If you’re interested in a player serving an egregious conduct suspension like this, just do the legwork yourself.

Just scout and talk to people

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

12-31-2022, 10:32 PMluke Wrote:
12-31-2022, 12:02 AMspooked Wrote: He was commenting about my request for GMs to be informed, I was not speaking about the information itself, only my request to be informed as a GM group. Sorry for not being clear.

Just scout and talk to people

scout me daddy