Create Account

Deep Dive into all 20 Teams in the SHL

01-19-2023, 10:36 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: This was a great read and very well researched! However I can promise you Chicago will not be anywhere near the bottom of the central division any time soon and should be nowhere near close to Minnesota. It's been the same narrative for the last ten seasons about how Chicago is old with a heavily regressing core but we're built different and know that management will continue to bring in talent via trades and free agency to keep us as one of the top teams in the west like they have in the past.
My ranking of the teams wasn’t strictly based on how I feel they are gonna do this season specifically, but how good of a position I feel like they are in as a team, that is a good point, and I am looking forward to seeing how  you keep up your current pace in the upcoming seasons

[Image: image.png?ex=6609a4ec&is=65f72fec&hm=dc3...621ee4a47&]

[Image: gdppv5N.png]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]