Create Account

Federation Announcement
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2023, 02:48 AM by FuzzSHL. Edited 3 times in total.)

Hello everyone! For those of you who know me, welcome to the post! For those who do not, my name is Fuzz, current General Manager of the Los Angeles Panthers in the SHL. I have held a number of different roles over the course of my time on the site, including but not limited to SMJHL Head Office Member, SMJHL General Manager, and IIHF Co-Head. Thank you for coming to my announcement post, and I hope you all are doing well.

I have spent a few seasons away from the international side of things, and it is a tremendous pleasure and honor to be granted the opportunity to get back at the helm of an international federation. Ever since @Scrufdaddy and I stepped down from Team USA, I have missed it. When the Austria opening was posted, and subsequently when IIHF HO made it known that new federations would be considered, I knew this was the right time to step back into the international landscape.

If you were to take a look at the SHL's current federations, you might notice that there seems to be quite a substantial hole in what is missing. A culture that is prominent across two continents doesn't have its own federation on the internet's longest running (don't fact check me) hockey simulation forum. Well, it is about time that this culture finds itself a simulation hockey home...

Federation Française de Hockey sur Glace
[Image: F%C3%A9d%C3%A9ration_Fran%C3%A7aise_de_H...lem%29.png]

That's right! France will be taking the place of Austria in the SHL's IIHF! This is long overdue, in my opinion, and I am truly excited to get started with this federation and building it to be one of the premier federations on the site. With the introduction of this federation, I will also be opening applications for a Co-Head, a link to which can be found here.

If you are a currently locked-in player for Austria, I will be reaching out to you each individually soon to talk about where your head is at with the federation change. I am very much looking forward to talking to each of you and to get to work in making France an enjoyable federation for anyone and everyone to be a part of.

Vous avez bien lu! La France prendra la place de l’Autriche dans l’IIHF de la SHL. Selon moi, il était grand temps que ça arrive et je suis impatient de me mettre au travail afin de bâtir l’une des meilleures fédérations du site. Je profite de cette introduction pour annoncer que je suis aussi à la recherche d’un co-dirigeant. Vous pouvez envoyer votre candidature en cliquant sur ce lien.

Si votre fédération actuelle est l’Autriche et qu’en raison des règles de transfert vous y êtes bloqué, je vous contacterai prochainement pour discuter de vos attentes par rapport à ce changement. J’ai très hâte d’échanger avec chacun d’entre vous et de faire de la France une fédération pour laquelle il est agréable de jouer.

Je tends la main à tous les Francophones du site qui voulaient une fédération qui les représentaient. Vous avez une place parmi nous, si le cœur vous en dit.

If anyone has any questions, I will answer whatever I can, so leave some questions in the comments regarding France and the IIHF!

A big thank you to @enigmatic and @KlusteR for helping translate to French!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Hell yeah. Glad France gets in. One of the teams at the first Olympics, and top flight at both men's and women's World Championships IRL. Gonna have to keep this in mind for my next recreate....

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

Congrats on getting the new federation and good luck!

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

The playing field just got much tougher, but boy am I welcoming this addition to IIHF! Congrats Fuzz!

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders

Congrats! Impressive rollout. I guess the Australian national team will have to wait for another day. Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I cant wait to have an enemy i hate more than Ireland

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

02-04-2023, 03:05 AMValpix Wrote: Hell yeah. Glad France gets in. One of the teams at the first Olympics, and top flight at both men's and women's World Championships IRL. Gonna have to keep this in mind for my next recreate....

So never

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

FFHG more like FF15

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Vive la France!

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

france?

Argentina number 1

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

Hell yeah brother Gnome Dab

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

We really do be starting the anti GB coalition eh?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

oui oui baguette

imagine being fr*nch

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]