Create Account

S69 mPT #5: Statuesque February 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

Bily is very big about good reading and good books. He is a big man into doing lots of sorts of learning and reading sorts of things. It is super cool to have a statue of just BIlly sitting around, reading a good book.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2023, 05:23 PM by bbjygm. Edited 1 time in total.)

The statue of Hodor is him walking forward with a boy wearing hockey gear on his back but his head is turned down and to the side staring at a squirrel. The plaque says:

Hodor
Hodor - Hodor
"Hodor."

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

the statue of me that my team built? oh. It's got six pack abs, like me, and a chiseled jaw line, and it's actually animatronic and it talks and says a lot of interesting philosophical words.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Big satute. Biiig biiig statue. Might even say very large. Larger than large even. With a good size in between the legs. Very good size. Maybe the biggest you've ever seen. Guess you'd have to be there to understand.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Kvalheim's statue outside of the Renegades arena will portray him lifting the cup in Season 59, the franchise's first challenge cup since season thirty six.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

THe statue I would build for jayson Aitooklaio for the new england wolfpack would be one of him blocking a shot or eitehr shooting a puck

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

The Atlanta Inferno builds a statue of one of their first meme legend, Nathan Explosion. The plaque reads im gonna win the cup, a mantra many adopted, but none could replicate as well as him. its made of gold.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Ashford's statue was placed in the lobby on the upper concourse. He's holding his stick by his side and staring off into the distance, but the far wall just has a banner of pizza.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

My statue is from my classic pregame warm up. 4 chainz on the ice wearing 4 chainz and rocking a pair of beats headphones. You can hardly tell its a hockey player.

[Image: f7.png]

I'd be surprised if Winnipeg builds a statue of Ethan Duncan, but if they did I'd be in a crouching pose of sorts which kind of is a metaphor for his career transitioning from one of the most offensive players in the league to an aging defensive shell.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Hugh Manius never wanted a statue of himself. It seems a bit egotistical and a waste pf money in his mind but accepted the honor and look like an unidentifiable hockey player.

Words ~32

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

The statue for my player would be just a wide peepo happy 3, it would be the happiest and widest peepo ever to exist on this planet

[Image: hallsy.png]

While ragnar doesnt yet have a statue in San Fran, he has placed a clause in his contract that upon his eventual death he is to be posed like captain morgan and fully encased in bronze, then put up in the main doors of the arena

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I can totally see a sliding statue of Nevek Kove in front of the Videotron Center. Why it's sliding is that Nevek is notorious for blocking shot with his body, so slidding is something that he does often.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

The statue would just be Konstantin resting on his stick with his chin as this was his usual pose when getting caught by the camera when the time stopped during the game.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)