Create Account

One Year Anniversary of Russias War on Ukraine

I shared my thoughts on the one year anniversary of Russia war in Ukraine with the Chicagos but also wanted to spread awareness league wide.

I remember the feelings of waking up on the morning of February 24th and feeling like who I am as a person was under attack. It's been one year of resilience. One year of heartbreak, loss and devastation. One year of feeling support, kindness and love from so many including the SHL community. I remember initially hearing in the news that Ukraine would not stand a chance and feeling a sense of hopelessness. However Ukraine has and will continue to defy the odds and I can't wait for the day to go back to visit this beautiful country and see extended family and friends.

Slava Ukraini!

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

02-24-2023, 11:08 AMleafsftw1967 Wrote: I shared my thoughts on the one year anniversary of Russia war in Ukraine with the Chicagos but also wanted to spread awareness league wide.

I remember the feelings of waking up on the morning of February 24th and feeling like who I am as a person was under attack. It's been one year of resilience. One year of heartbreak, loss and devastation. One year of feeling support, kindness and love from so many including the SHL community. I remember initially hearing in the news that Ukraine would not stand a chance and feeling a sense of hopelessness. However Ukraine has and will continue to defy the odds and I can't wait for the day to go back to visit this beautiful country and see extended family and friends.

Slava Ukraini!

ГЕРОЯМ СЛАВА!

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258

Fuck Putin. Ukraine has and will remain strong.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

Heroiam slava!

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

ATACMs and F-16’s yesterday plz