Create Account

All Star Last Man In

Look at the All Star selections for this season? https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=129494
Notice anything missing?
That's right! I am not in it. Due to what must be a massive oversight by the selection committee, Lester Oiduser has not been selected.
Fortunately for everyone, there is a Last Players In vote! So click that link, and type or copy paste my amazing name Lester Oiduser into that D selection and be satisfied knowing you did the right thing.
If you want reason why you should do this, here are some.
1. You are reading this, so you really have nothing else to do right now. Help me out, eh?
2. I see you want stat reasons? Well, I had some points last year, but what I really did well in is those nerdy advanced stats no one cares about, so here they are: SF/60, 2nd in the league and Top D. SA/60 TOP D IN THE LEAGUE. Corsi, 3rd OVERALL, CF% 7th. Fenwick? Thats right, TOP IN THE LEAGUE. FF% 7th again.
3. I am worth it.
4. You can continue on with your life knowing that you did the right thing.

Thank you for your time,
Vote Lester Oiduser
201 words

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

JUSTICE FOR OIDUSER

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers