Create Account

S70 PT #0: Otherworldly Forecheck Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

PROMPT 2:

Getting blackout drunk to sleep after a crazy, Berlin style EDM party is par for the course for August Von Hecht. Isekai also follows a pretty standard format. Person is not very aware, vehicle, usually one of those Isuzu brand or other Japanese brand small Box Trucks flys by and hits you so hard, you go to a whole new realm.

Waking up, on the Ice, in full gear, staring THE Grim Reaper in the face is absolutely NOT NORMAL. I don't mean Stu Grimson either. I am talking Black hood, black robe, scythe as a stick, bone bag DEATH HIMSELF! Skates on, ready to go. At centre ice with a puck. His voice is both a frigid whisper and a loud hailer in your head. You have a choice. Skate away, go get changed and try to run away from death who will find you and take your soul as he is want to do.

Or you play your game. August is a goaltender. If he can stare down death and make the same of his life, maybe, just maybe he can go back to his life...

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Fileworker PT Pass

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Prompt 2:

Challenge of a very normal hockey fight, but in a fight with Death, there are no rules.
[Image: d7BKNA4.jpg]

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]

Ok well i need too spark some interest i tell them its a fast pace competitive game played on skates what is a skate you ask well simular too a knife on bottom of shoe too move around quicker on icey surfaces, than on top of that you play with sticks, little branches shapped and bent too ones liking chasing around a puck, which is little circle patty like black rubber , fun fact back in day they use too cow poo too make pucks and even weirder fact about the hockey puck canadas most popular coffee shop tim hortons breakfast sandwich egg also some how resembles a puck having that hard rubber flavour absolutely disgusting but for Canadians this is there baby the dont need too eat in the morning times there too busy with there steaming cups of there favorite double doubles they get out of there favorite donut shop tim hortons

Quote:
Citadelles

It finally happened. I died and have made my way to the afterlife, or something like the afterlife. As I walked the streets I found a welcome center. When I entered the building I was greeted by a lovely person who gave me the run down of what was going on. Basically I was reincarnated and put into a new plane of existence. I then asked the only question that mattered, “Where’s the nearest hockey rink, I think I’d like to take a few shots on net.” I saw the confusion in their eyes as they tried to make sense of what I said. “What is a hockey rink?” So explained everything to them. I told about the great sport of hockey and how much I enjoyed it in my past life. I decided to build a rink to show everyone how to play the greatest game. Found some old ski boots and strap some knives to the bottom and away we went. I showed a few people how to skate and then how to handle a puck. Finally we started shooting. Once they got the taste to play, it was all good from there. We started playing hockey.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

PT Pass

Waking up in this new world was a shock to John Hopoate. He was awoken to a world where the grass is orange and the sky pruple. Water is green and it took some getting used to. Getting up though he was wearing full ice hockey gear stick and all and holding a puck. All there was to do was to try and find some frozen water and have a skate around. Spending some time doing this Hopoate started to gather some onlookers. A crowd gathered around and after a while he was starting to teach some of the people how to skate. Using some bins from nearby he made some goals and started to get a bit of a knock about game of ice hockey happening. It wasn't as challenging as hockey was back in the Simulation Hockey League but on the other hand it was really enjoyable to be teaching some new people how to play this game that he always loved.

[Image: hopoate.png]

[Image: xawSF3p.png]

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Zayne Dangle and Death in a hockey skill competition? First off, I think I have heard this one before. Something about the devil and a rock show or something. This could even be a movie. I totally did not steal it from anywhere though. That was an original thought. Anyway, back to hockey. Zayne Dangle would skate circles around Death in a hockey skills compeition... except maybe in the actual skating compeition. He really is not known for his skating. While he is a decent skater, he is rather tall and not exactly nimble on his skates. Instead, he takes on death in a fastest slap shot competition. Dangle is know for his blazing fast shots from the point, and being that he is at his prime this season, death would stand no chance. Of course, being that it is a rule to cheat death, Dangle would use whatever means nessesarry to cheat death. Since he is still so young and does not really feel like dying.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

ISFL PT

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

I think I could beat death at an accuracy competition.  Seemingly in the world we live in, lots of people pass away that shouldn't pass away, either from a sickness at far too young an age or an accident that takes someone's life that will be sadly missed by their family.  So it makes me thing that Death clearly has an accuracy issue and is probably something that I could exploit in a skills competition.  Rashford would also be willing to challenge Death to a shootout competition.  Though Death would probably be able to score on a consistent basis, their ability to play net would probably be their downfall, given that they are in a ghostly form, they would not be able to physically stop any shot attempt on net, which would bode well to Rashford scoring during the competition.  All it would take is for Rashford to stop 1 shot from Death, and the rest would be history

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889201044154904606/1150524829653536909/mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3229285f883239ca6017785e905ed3ff0a8b42b94f57638f43c11a5e635414&[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/4028.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5431.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5570.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7241.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/5906.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/6149.png[/img][img=0x0]https://simulationhockey.com/tradingcards/7950.png[/img]

Prompt 1:

I think if joans found himself in another world trying to explain hockey, it would depend if there was ice wherever he was, and that would be the deciding factor on what kind of hockey he would try to teach. I think honestly regardless, it would be a better and easier concept for new people to understand to just start by teaching them ball/street hockey. I think Joans would start very simple, small teams, 2 v 2, here are sticks, try to get it in the other teams nets, no rules or anything other than no kicking it in. Then after they start grasping the point of the game, start adding things. Okay here comes a 3rd player to play "defence." Okay now we're introducing goalies. Okay now the field of play is bigger and we're introducing the last two players so it's 5 v 5. Eventually they'd understand floor/street hockey and then we say "okay same game, but now we play on ice and slide around, using a puck instead of a ball." That would significantly increase the skill level required to play but at least they would all understand how to play it.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 03:24 AM by Ferda. Edited 1 time in total.)

Quote:PROMPT 1: Your player has died and been reincarnated in another world of your choosing. Unwilling to give up on your game, but finding it doesn't exist in your new world, you now need to introduce and grow the game of hockey in this alternate dimension!

WRITTEN TASK: Tell me how you would explain hockey to your friends in the other world? What do you use for gear? What do you use as a rink? Does it catch on? Would you change the rules? Go nuts!

When Billy Herrington found out he could introduce ice hockey to the locals on a foreign planet, C-137, he was pumped. But there was one problem: they spoke a different language. Not one to back down from a challenge, Billy got creative. He used hand gestures, facial expressions, and even mimed different plays to explain the game to his teammates. When that didn't work, he drew diagrams and pictures of the game and different strategies using whatever he could find. As the team worked together, Billy picked up some of the local phrases and words, trying to communicate better with his teammates. They helped him out when he made mistakes, and soon enough, he was speaking like a pro. Despite the language barrier, Billy's passion for the game never waned. His team worked hard, drilling on strategies and tactics until they were ready to hit the ice. And when they finally did, it was pure magic. They chased the puck, celebrated goals, and became a tight-knit team. Thanks to Billy's determination and love for the game, ice hockey was introduced to this new world, and who knows, maybe one day they'll be playing in intergalactic league.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Prompt one.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeeze. I'm bringing the world of hockey to the world of Rimworld. You know why this is easy, cause these nitwits will do anything to get that recreation! A rock and a hoop, sports! Its the easiest thing I've ever done. Depending on how lucky I am, maybe I get to the colony that has technology to freeze and maintain ice. Otherwise we're doing field hockey which is fine. Not as good but fine none the less. So we start out explaining the technology. The hardest part will be the puck/ball. But then again these guys can make horseshoes so they'll figure it out. Gear would be easy depending on the technology level. Easy enough to cut some crude sticks out of planks and smack some rocks or balls around. 

And then we start marketing it, get all the silver and fly off into space on some super comfy cruse spaceship.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2023, 04:32 AM by ACapitalChicago.)

John Brown's body may lie a moldering in the grave, but his soul goes marching on. John Brown will continue on with his message of liberty through sports and attempting to revolutionize the societies we live within. John Brown would begin some sort of school to teach about the good ways of hockey. At the school people could learn about various historical things from his own dimension. But obviously the biggest thing to learn about would have to be hockey or else my response here doesn't make any sense. So John Brown would vigorously teach the good work of hockey and what it means to play hockey. Even if on roller blades or whatever is needed in this new unfamiliar and unseen dimension. Or alternative reality. I'm not sure which is more applicable. But hey it could be so much worse, at least he can do hockey. That does seem to be a bright side

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa