Create Account

S70 mPT #0: A Quick Question Due: March 26th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I like the hockey prompts but I understand that not everyone follows hockey/nhl. I like the PT's that make you think about your character's house/hometown etc it's fun to think about your player as a whole person

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

Everything if going amazing with PTs I wouldnt change too much as of now. Only thing i truly miss was the progression of how PTs would leach into one another

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

Honestly, you guys are killing it. I really like having multiple options for written and graphic PT's. Nothing is coming to the top of head right now as how it could be improved - you're kind of in a box when the requirement is "you must write x amount of words about __________"

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]

I would like more creative PT prompts that give us a little more freedom in how we respond.  Overall, I think y'all are doing a fantastic job with everything, though.  Great mix of interesting prompts with on-topic prompts

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

PTs are more fun when the tickle the brain of the player and make writing more fun. It's hard to get a person who hates writing anything normally to stretch an idea into 150+ words, but if the premise has a good enough hook, it can be done.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

Prompts related to my player are my favorite. Having two prompts has been nice. I can usually find something to talk about and expand my character in the process. I don't know much about hockey so talking about real life hockey is difficult.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Patya thinking PTs many greats! Patya smart, but Patya am not really having any suggestions. Patya only suggestion really is keep up much good work! Patya looking forward to prompts again this season!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

The more flexibility that we have in prompts the better. That has been a strength of the PT slates for the last few seasons and for me it is something that is really important that we continue to do. Thanks for all your hard work, PT team.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

This season, it would be cool to answer some PTs about personal topics, such as talking about a favorite movie, favorite restaurant, or another favorite thing.  This would keep it fresh and creative.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

The only thing that comes to mind for me is that the GFX tasks can be pretty uninspired just placing our players in different situations, maybe like more non player related GFX tasks. Like Logos! Or like drawings I'm not sure

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

The dual prompts are something I think that were an amazing addition to the PT landscape. I really do think that it would be nice to have something hockey related and something player related as the two prompts. We have a lot of users who don't 100% know about hockey and the rules and they just enjoy the company of people, so having a prompt that isn't hockey-specific, but maybe RP-related instead, would really be beneficial to a lot of people in my opinion.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

The dual prompts is very good way to keep going in my honest opinion. I know the tasks are like homeworks and it's not possible to make it really fun but keeping it open and with option to let flow our creativity or a funny tangent on a subject keeps it simple and easy to write words about.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I like that we are continuing the multiple prompts but I also liked seeing that there was some IRL/NHL prompts in the past that I did not see in this first pt so I hope those will show up from time to time

I think the PT prompts are really good. Having prompts that focus on our players backgrounds and stories are the most fun and a way to get really creative. If we could have more of those that would be fun.

to be honest I thought the PTs have been pretty good. The broad topics are nice, as it allows us to expand instead of being forced to write on something specific.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]