Create Account

Hammer scores his first in the bigs!

Well, it finally happened! After what I thought was going to be a very long time your boy tucked one for the wolfpack! I'm not quite sure how long it took the other group of rookies in my draft class to tuck one because that's not very important. What does matter is that your boy is living up to the expectations! I may not have been the highest projected player in the draft but I will make sure that the teams that missed out on picking me regret not choosing me earlier. I will remember this goal forever, the first period against the Texas Renegades, assisted by Markus The Tater Jager and Burlok Sulfurgold and then I assisted a goal six minutes after for Sven Svechnikov! I grabbed that first goal puck and I'm getting that bad boy put into a collectable box! Thanks to the New England Wolfpack organization for believing in me and here's to hoping for lots and lots more goals!

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Awoooooo

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

Sadly, I will be remembered as the one who lets you scored your first one...Will try my best to stop you next time!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Congrats!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Oh yeah! Nice! The first of many!

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!