Create Account

State of SHL Awards Moving Forward

Hellooo! It’s me, your friendly new awards head. I wanted to pop by and give an update on the state of awards and the plans and goals for the future.

Awards nominations for season 69 are here! Please check them out and then join JURT for the awards show tonight!

Moving forward it is my hopes and dreams to have the award process done during the offseason. To be as transparent as possible here’s my plan for the full process:

Awards committee members share their favorites for awards throughout the season. This gets communicated to you, the user, through media posts written by yours truly (And everything also posted here). Hopefully this gives you some hints early on what the committee is looking for, and you can watch the progress of your own player (or your favorite player, I don’t judge) throughout the season.

At the end of the regular season I’ll collect nominations from all of the committee members on everything except obviously Playoff MVP. By the end of the Playoffs, committee members should be ready to vote on, again, everything but Playoff MVP. So they’ll vote and I’ll collect nominations for the final award.

This should mean that awards can happen around SHL draft time and you’ll get your sweet sweet awards TPE before the start of the season. Hopefully.

If you have any ideas, suggestions, or just absolutely hate anything and need to yell at me about it, fill out the form here and I’ll be looking over it throughout the next couple of weeks.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Ilike

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Good stuff

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

This sounds great!

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

03-31-2023, 04:19 PMSchwarzNarr Wrote: Awards nominations for season 69 are here! Please check them out and then join JURT for the awards show tonight!

Site's neat! Also, the URL for Awards nominations needs the space between url= and the link itself removed as it sorta fills that hole with a %20 that just fucks everything up.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR