Create Account

Knight's Locker Room Personalities
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2023, 12:50 PM by spidey. Edited 1 time in total.)

I love this league, I am sure that is no surprise. The people, the community, the general gamesmanship as we have fun taunting and working to make ourselves the best. Most recently I have fallen in love with my team locker room. I know we all have great people in all our locker rooms, and I have seen those that are less active and others that may be more active. But the Kelowna Knights have been a special spot this season. I would like to send a big thank you to each of the members there with how amazing they have been.

Artermis:

Being the General Manager of the Kelowna Knights he has the option to build his locker room as he sees fit. He could have focused on drafting and trading away for players based on potential and skill, ignoring the league needs just to build a winner (A strategy I might use in his position). Instead, he works on building a community, he drafts players he feels are a great fit and respects his team’s opinions. He will always put the league’s needs above his teams to ensure it grows and everyone is respected. He is there for everyone and I truly respect and appreciate his dedication to the entire league to see everyone grow and the league become better.

Hammer:
Just because he is not on the Knight’s roster anymore does not mean Hammer’s impact (heh heh punny) can’t be felt. Hammer is the biggest cheerleader in the roster in addition to being the co-GM. He will do everything he can to amp up the team, whether it is the Ultimate Warrior Gifs “LFG” or commenting on how amazing people are doing with shoutouts to everyone. We all know where to go when we need a boost, but he is so much more then just a cheerleader. He is the architect to our success, fiddling with the lines to get everything just right. Ensures everyone gets a fair chance, and maybe more of a chance then our players deserve, to shine. He really cares for each of us.

Mike Luit:

When I think of heart and soul for a team, Mike is the first person that comes to mind. He is passionate about the Knights and our success in a calming sort of way. Hammer is loud, Mike is calm. He is a great voice inside the locker room that points out we are doing well, we see growth, and he is always there for his teammates. He would give you a place to stay if needed, which BLOWS MY MIND as we are all caring people but, in the end, we are also strangers on the internet. Mike genuinely is a great person that makes me believe in the kindness of strangers once again.

Randominoe:

You were the first person to welcome me to Kelowna, I really appreciate it. Even being a veteran of this league you are always a little nervous to join a new locker room. It was great to come in with a warm welcome on day one. While you are not on a lot, you are there and you always care for your teammates wanting the best for them. I really appreciate anytime you add to the conversation as you always offer great feedback, and you have a wonderful opinion on anything we are talking about.

Sea Jebus:

It is hard to say all the wonderful things I have come to know about you. The personal struggles you go through and still act like a shining star in our locker room. You put everyone first and want to see everyone succeed, often times willing to sacrifice yourself in the process. You are truly an amazing person, and the world would be better if more people acted like you and put others first to better everyone around them. Please keep being you, good things will happen for people like yourself you have already made me a better person just by getting to know you with all your kind, encouraging words and gestures.

Tibs:
It must be a goalie thing as I see the same thing in you! You have made my stay in Kelowna even more enjoyable knowing great people are there. You are supportive of your teammates, offer sage advice in real life and in the locker room. I also think you are braver than I am with your life experiences and what you have accomplished so far. Thank you for being a teammate I really appreciate your opinion in life and how I can use it to help me be better.

Dusty, Lutz, Aleman:
I am grouping the three of you together. I got to meet each of you much earlier and you are all awesome amazing people in the locker room who welcomed me early into my career with the Kelowna Knights. Unfortunately we do not see you around there as often but when you guys do come in it is always great to catch up.

Jiggly:
My favorite go to for anything anime and Japanese culture. You are so smart it is ridiculous and the timing of your comedic nature is on point. I love that we have a great relationship, and you feel comfortable enough to share with me personal and professional information. Your soul is so amazing and the more we collaborate the more I get to know how smart you really are. On top of that you are just funny, sweet, kind, and while very vocal maybe a little shy. Sorry I am sure this is killing you. I really do appreciate everything you offer for the team and me.

Crystal:
You are a shining star in the locker room. You are open honest and you share everything about your life and what is going on. You draw everyone in like a magnet and make us feel special just by getting to be a small part of your life. Thank you for taking time each day to chat with all of us. Your passion for sports and life carries through in every conversation and we wouldn’t be the vibrant community we are without you there.

Southie:
Where have you been?! You are just starting to get back into the locker room and I can’t wait to get to know more about you and learn from you as I have everyone else here in Kelowna. I am sure there is so much you have to offer on our team.

Hexx:
I am always grateful when you are in the locker room, it sounds like you have a lot of different things going on in your life but when you are here you offer a lot to the team. You bring your opinions and knowledge of both personal life and the fantasy world we spend a lot of time admiring, both are greatly appreciated. Also, your beer league team has the best sponsor and you have some of the best gloves in the game.

Lazyeye:
Your graphics works are amazing! Remind me to get you to make me a signature. You are also hilarious constantly putting a smile on my face when we are chatting, and you strive for perfection makes me want to be better and do better for the team. We are a reflection of the people we are close to in life, I am grateful you are in our locker room as it challenges me to be better in fantasy world and real life.

If there is anyone I have missed, I am sorry. I am sure there are others who are not as active that still have access to the Knights Locker Room. If you can come on in and say hi to me and everyone. I am truly blessed to have this group of people around me and I hope the rest of the league is just as lucky.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Wow! Thank you so much Spidey! This is what it feels like to be a Kelowna Knight  Knights

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Heart
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2023, 01:39 PM by Jiggly_333.)

[Image: 10BCBFA1-5F5F-480D-9B1A-C5C2435AC268.jpg]

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

I'm not crying, you're crying.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

All love here, I'm just focused on other sim leagues honestly haha. I always try to earn as I care about the team fully appreciate you!

[Image: Dusty_new_sig_with_the_pride.png]