Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

PLAYER PROMPT - Written task

Even tought, I don't get into conflict with teammates often, trought my career, it has happen to me from time to time to say things to a member of my team that I regreted once i was able to take a step back. Even tought, most of the time, I had a part in the conflict, I wanted to wait for the other person to come to me to apologize before apologizing myself. Kinda like a toddler that knows he is at fault, but will not want to apologize because it would mean he his at fault. 

One particular time, a rookie started to laughed in the locker room after a tought lost wich eliminated us from the playoffs in my third year in the SMJHL. As this was my last window to win the cup in that league, because it was the last season of most of the team veterans, I snapped at him and told him he shouldn't play hockey with us if he was going to take it this lightly. We didn't talk for almost all the offseason as I was feeling too bad to talk to him. Once the training camp began, I apologize to him and tought him on wich staff members good side he wanted to be to get better treatement during the team away trips. 

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

Fry had always gotten along well with his teammates, until Crazy Tomato joined the team. Crazy Tomato was a rookie, but his eccentric personality and unconventional playing style rubbed Fry the wrong way from the start.

Crazy Tomato's antics during practice annoyed Fry. He would disrupt team drills, and often ignored the coach's instructions. He would also crack jokes and make sarcastic comments during games, distracting Fry and other teammates.

At first, Fry tried to ignore Crazy Tomato's behavior and focus on his own game, but it became increasingly difficult. Fry confronted Crazy Tomato privately, expressing his concerns, but Crazy Tomato brushed him off, claiming he was just being himself and having fun.

As the season progressed, tensions escalated between Fry and Crazy Tomato. Their disagreements led to arguments both on and off the field, disrupting team dynamics. The situation devolved into a chaotic mess, with blame being placed on both sides.

Realizing that their conflict was affecting the team's performance, Fry decided to take the high road. He put aside his personal differences and made an effort to work with Crazy Tomato for the sake of the team. He approached Crazy Tomato with a more understanding and empathetic attitude, trying to find common ground.

In the end, Fry's maturity and willingness to let go of the grudge helped diffuse the situation. Crazy Tomato also realized the impact of his behavior on the team and made an effort to be more focused during practice and games. With improved communication and teamwork, the team gradually reconciled and regained their rhythm.

CP

What I really want to see out of Detroit is a tigher knit group overall. We need to come together and spend quality time together. Yeah we spend plenty of time on road game trips on the bus and on the plane, but we need to do more of that outside of regular team mandated tasks. Same with the coaches. IN order for us to be a full fledged competing team we need to be closer to each other. Were a family and we need to trust each other. Nash is going to lead the charge and bring it all in together. Nobody is alientated, there are no cliques, we are all here to support each other win or lose, good or bad. Its time for Detroit to come and reclaim their rightful place of winners of the 4 star cup. There is nothing better than winning, especially with your team as your family.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

ISFL OT affiliate

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

I can be a little gruff at times, especially when it comes to handling personality conflicts with teammates. However, I still believe that it's important to approach these situations with a level head and a willingness to find a resolution that works for everyone.

In my experience, clear communication and honest dialogue are key to resolving personality conflicts with teammates. I don't beat around the bush or shy away from tough conversations, and I'm not afraid to speak my mind when necessary. But I also try to approach these conversations with respect and professionalism, even if I don't necessarily agree with the other person's point of view.

Ultimately, my goal is always to find a solution that benefits the team as a whole. I might not always be the most tactful or diplomatic person in these situations, but I try to lead by example and show my teammates that conflicts can be resolved in a productive and respectful way.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

PBE Affiliate PT

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/...t&p=572340

PBE Affiliate

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2023, 05:17 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

Creative prompt

This seems like a disproportionate amount of effort in the name of smoothing things over with the team mascot, but sure why not. Let's get into it. More than anything, at this point Viktor is just plain embarrassed for causing such a scene over a guy/gal in a costume, even more so than the fact that everyone in the hockey world now knows that he has a fear of mascots. Regardless, when the sit down happens Vik is going to be full jaw clench when he finds out the superb owl refuses to get out of character. The mystery person won't even consider taking off their feathery owl head, nor speak in any form outside of wing gestures. While the coach sympathizes, he has been adamant that Viktor figure something out before the season is over OR ELSE. With a gulp, the QCC captain will steel himself and hold his hand out for a hand/wing shake with the mascot and a promise not to scream (as loudly).

Code:
169 words

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Prompt 1

Patya is sometimes having problem with trainers. Trainers am saying to Patya, "you have to do this like this, not the way you like to do it." Sometimes, Patya am agree, but other times, Patya am like for do things his way. Recently, Patya been bulking up for hard cut for make stronger in playoff times. It hurting Patya during regular season, but Patya seeing long-term goals. They say is okay for Patya to bulk, but am not liking how much sweets Patya been eating. Patya have high metabolism and need for eat candies for make much bigger. Patya trying to balance it out by eating healthier foods like burritos, but Patya also want for eat pizza. Patya compromise some, trainers compromise some, is how we have working relationship. Between there is mutual respect even if decisions and brains is not on same wavelength. Patya not saying emotions really running hot since all united for same goal and having understanding.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2023, 05:47 PM by CptSquall. Edited 1 time in total.)

Prompt 2:

August Von Hecht is a young, brash, foreign goaltender which kind of lends him to be both eccentric AND also able to rub an old, salty, all American Floridian the wrong way. He keeps up his German not only to be able to speak with his parents in their native tongue, but also to DJ in it. Another reason is him being both eccentric AND German invoke some serious bond villain vibes. Absolutely wow. He showed up to a game and then media day in round sunglasses and a nice suit made by Hugo Boss. Had much of the old guard and staff just beside themselves.

However he is charitable, which is great because the Tampa Bay Barracuda are a young, rebuilding team that is slowly on its way up. Builds up his team mates all the time. Also just in general, don't mess with goalies. They are weird. Just weird as a rule almost. Leave them alone.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Creative Prompt

So the equipment manager wouldn't just let me smooth things over. Even though things have been going better for the team over the past two weeks, he still feels slighted. Things came to a head after the last game when he literally broke all my sticks. Things got a little physical after that but it was broken up quick. We both scheduled a press conference to address the situation but he just started letting it fly in front of the whole team. He was stuffing his face with muffins from a popular bakery as he laid into the whole team. He said that the GM wasn't fit to run a target and proceeded to call the rest of us unprofessional. One of our players shares a bank account with his mother, and he even made fun of that as if it's some slight of character. We went to confront him after the press conference and his dog started yipping at me. His little lackey threw a chair at Wednesday Addams and started biting me. I'm not sure how this is going to end.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Quote:Tell me about your player's reaction to a teammate or staff member rubbing them the wrong way at some point in their career. What was done to annoy them? How did they respond? Were they able to work past it? Did it devolve into an irretrievable shitshow? Whose fault was it? Who was the bigger person in the end? (150+ words)

Anton Harrier has always been a very chilled dude and playing for Manhattan meant he was able to enjoy a rather peaceful time. Still, whenever someone did try their best to piss him off, the Irishman was often able to downplay it with surprising ease. For him, life was too short to care about such things and even if it did, he would do his best to ignore the person anyways as there simply wasn't that much of an incentive for him to try and explain things to people who couldn't listen.

That said, he had to back up friends in the past on arguments and was quick to present himself as a defender of good things. According to the man himself, at least, his belief is that his friends seem to have their heads in the right place and as such, he's willing to back them up whenever deemed necessary. He has also broken up fights in the past but I suppose that's neither here nor there.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2023, 06:17 PM by SchwarzNarr. Edited 1 time in total.)

Prompt 1

[Image: Untitled_Artwork.png]

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Prompt 2

Jaska Seppala of the Buffalo Stampede has always had a rocky relationship with his teammate Buffalo Stampeder KEKW Kekkonen. The vibe with KEKW has always been off as he is just a weird guy. The relationship between them two started off okay when they first knew each other but one thing happened which caused Jaska Seppala's and KEKW Kekkonen fate to be set. One day Jaska Seppala was just chilling going through his practice and KEKW started to have a conversation with Jaska and KEKW told Jaska Seppala how much he loves Ohio. Ever since then its been a rough relationship between the two. In Jaska Seppala's eyes no good normal person would have anything nice to say about Ohio. Jaska responded with laughing and asking KEKW if he was serious and when Jaska realized he wasn't joking Jaska gave him a nice snow shower. They have never been able to get past this as their relationship is still rough to this day.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

PT Pass