Create Account

S70 PT#3: Let Ampersands and At-signs Fly

Creative prompt: @KaleSalad being supportive as always

[Image: W1edLnJ.png]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

Despite their differences, Johnny respected the coach's experience and tried to follow his guidance on the ice. But tensions between them came to a head one day during practice when Johnny became frustrated with the coach's critiques and lashed out. The assistant general manager was called in to mediate the situation. Johnny was hesitant at first, but he eventually agreed to sit down and talk things out. He explained that he had a difficult time receiving criticism, especially when he felt like he was already doing his best. The assistant general manager listened patiently and offered some advice. He told Johnny that he needed to learn how to take constructive criticism and use it to improve his game. He also suggested that he speak with the coach directly to clear the air and work on building a better relationship. Johnny took the advice to heart and made a conscious effort to be more receptive to feedback from both his coach and his teammates. He worked on his communication skills and learned to express his frustrations in a more constructive way. Over time, Johnny's relationship with the coach improved, and they were able to find common ground on the ice. Johnny's teammates also appreciated his willingness to listen and work together to achieve their goals.  In the end, Johnny realized that building strong relationships with his teammates and coaches was just as important as his individual performance on the ice. He continued to work hard and improve his game, but he also learned how to be a team player and a leader both on and off the ice.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Nibbles has always been someone that prided their ability to create points for the team. He has never liked to be the one to shoot the puck and it has definitely caused some issues with the team. The most notable interest came from when his coach Kale wanted him to shoot the puck more and wanted to make sure that he shot more in the game and became increasingly angry when Nibbles refused. After a long conversation with his coach Nibbles understood that this was for the good of the team to make sure he utilized that natural scoring ability that he has. So Nibbles has decided to work with his coach and start scoring more goals for the team instead of always passing the puck. Emotions are staying more calm in PHL and we expect it to continue to calm down. Look for Nibbles to really increase his scoring soon and make his coach a very happy person as PHL pushes for a cup!

Code:
165 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Player Other Creative Prompt

Andreas Kvalheim is typically quite a mild mannered person. His calm and even tempered off ice demeanor is quite a contrast to his on ice play where he has made a living as a tough power forward who is never afraid to take or dish out a hit. However, even is he is not quick to anger, there are times throughout his long twenty plus season career in the simulation hockey league where he has let his emotions get the better of him, even when that anger was directed towards member of his own Texas Renegades organization. Professional sports is a such a high pressure environment, and when there are so many competitive people all trying their best to accomplish some common goal, conflicts are bound to occur. They are just a natural part of life, and how you resolve the conflicts is the important part. Andreas got into an argument with the team chef once about including tomatoes in his salad, but he was the bigger man and forgave him.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

PBE Affiliate

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

SSL Affiliate Post

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

PBE PT

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

task 2 written

Jimmy Wagner has found himself butting heads with a few teammates, managers, and league figureheads over his nearly two decades in the states. While hot headed at times, Jimmy has often tried to be the one to take the high ground with regards to these spats and not dragging it into the public light. This has led to some surprising moments in the SHL though, with notable players like Wagner, Dayudie, and Kahnwald being moved at points to facilitate these moments. Other times, it was the absence of trades that hid the true feelings of those involved, or even betrayed the coldness that existed and was not led on to. In his older days, Jimmy has worked to mend some of those rifts, and while not every one can be fully repaired, he's been more than willing to say where he is at fault. Most of the time at least.

150 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

PBE

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

PLAYER PROMPT -

One time, @Z-Whiz threatened me to not want to play on a pair with me on the defense, and it rubbed me the hard way because he is the best hockey player I have ever played with on defence. I was sad and when I asked him why he didn't want to play with me anymore, he said I was getting too slow and old. I was angry and I told him he doesn't deserve to be the MVD anymore (most valuable duck). He started crying. I felt bad, because it was a lie, he really is the most valuable duck on the team. So I apologised. I told him that its ok if he doesn't want to play with me anymore. and then he said :"Sike!" He was psyching me!!! It was only a meme haha (not like milhouse btw @hotdog e) I hope we play forever on the Atlanta D as we form a thunder duo and we get points and we block shots and get hit the opponenents. This is why hockey is fun when you can play with a duck.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Rasmus handles player conflict the way that anyone should - by ignoring it until it goes away or bubbles into something even larger. Sure, one could go and address the conflict head on but that's frankly too scary to quote Tylar of the Newfoundland Berserkers fame. One could pull a coach or manager to the side and explain the situation in hopes of things improving. But those people are silly.

Real warriors stuff their emotions way down where they can't hurt them anymore until it all bubbles to the surface at once. Real warriors don't confront their true feelings because that's too real. Real warriors avoid eye contact so they don't have to make potentially unpleasant small talk especially if they do not particularly like the person. Real warriors will cross the street and hide in an alley to avoid said small talk if the avoiding of eye contact isn't enough.

Outward actions and words are so passe. It's cool and hip to absolutely not address it and play it by ear.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

John Brown takes criticism rather well. Occasionally that means that there is a small reaction to a teammate, or potentially even a staff member that rubbed John Brown the wrong way. It's bound to happen to everyone and shouldn't be blown out of proportion. In the case of John Brown, it was an issue where they criticized John Brown's updating style. This drew some ire from Brown unusually. Sometimes it feels rather disingenuous for people to claim that John Brown is updating wrongly or incorrectly. After all he has been doing this for several hundred years at this point. Who on Earth could be doing it longer than John Brown? It has become second nature and so John Brown took momentary offense to it. But eventually he calmed down and had a good conversation with the individual, who then understood his frustrations. Together they worked on making a better environment for everyone involved.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Written Task: Tell me about your player's reaction to a teammate or staff member rubbing them the wrong way at some point in their career. What was done to annoy them? How did they respond? Were they able to work past it? Did it devolve into an irretrievable shitshow? Whose fault was it? Who was the bigger person in the end? (150+ words)

Paul koivu did not have a real good season with his brother ricky koivu when he was with the anchorage armada in the simulation major junior hockey league. It was rickys first season, but paul's last season in the simulation major junior hockey league. Paul was tired, he had had quite a couple bad seasons with the team, missing the playoffs and not making it past the first round other wise. He was not quite the most liked by the coaches, so he just wanted to go next and start his major league career, move on to the next thing he could do. But it was not quite the same thing for ricky, he was brand new and wanted real bad to start his career. There was couple kerfuffles, because paul was just tired and his brother was trying to taunt him, have a little friendly rivalry. But paul came to talk with ricky, and he understood his point of view, and there was nothing else that devolved from it. They were able to talk like adults

177 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

let me  tommio koivu tell you a little story about hockey player Tommi Koivu from the Hamilton Steelhawks. So, Tommi had a pretty rough game the other day. He was all fired up and ready to score some major goals, but unfortunately, things didn't quite go as planned. You see, there was this guy on his own team named Tommy Westbrook, who kept stealing all of Tommi's opportunities to score. It was like he was playing against his own teammate! Can you believe that? Tommi was getting pretty frustrated, to say the least. He was skating his heart out, trying to get in position to make a goal, but Tommy would swoop in at the last second and take the shot for himself. It was like he was trying to be the star of the team or something. But you know what? Tommi didn't let it get him down. He kept pushing himself and trying his hardest, and eventually, he managed to score a couple of goals of his own. And when he did, you could see the relief and happiness on his face.

[Image: rotti.gif]

As per my response a few weeks ago, B Jobin is big beefing right now with teammate Tommi Koivu cos hes a great defenceman and B Jobin jokingly (mostly) blames his poor statistics as a goaltender on the lacklustre defence group in front of him, which makes Koivu very angry with B Jobin. To fix this, B Jobin want to see Koivu recognize that he is mostly just palling around, and Koivu wants Jobin to stop being so mean in interviews because he is a big baby. Jobin is a bit of a jokester so this will be difficult for him but he will try his hardest inshallah. They're also gonna start carpooling to practices together in hopes that they can start getting along by spending more time with each other, and who knows maybe they'll have stuff in common which could help. Emotions are definitely running hot for the time being, with Koivu calling Jobin "a big bully and a meanie", while Jobin calls him "a big baby boy who cries" while making baby crying noises. However, being able to air out their feelings like that will hopefully help them to put this behind them.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**