Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

SDcore is our team's token boomer. He constantly complains about his knees and back hurting. He hates anything that was developed after 1970. He says the phrase "back in my day" at least 5 times a week.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Surprisingly, our goaltender Sea Jebus is the “token boomer” on the Knights.  While the goalie is great at stopping pucks, the veteran is very consistent at sending messages on FB messenger.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

Slip McScruff is the team boomer and in fact is probably the league boomer. He’s still yelling at the clouds about how Simon T really spoiled his season. Back in his day, your equipment made you better in specific stats and you had to pay to move it around. You had to track your capped TPE each season and the kids these days have it much easier. The lazy millennials have a damned update helper.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Texas's boomer is, without a doubt, Capn Cooper. Being the oldest member of the team, he was there back when players were still using wooden sticks and smashing your stick trough a guy's helmet was still legal. As such, we often hear him say "back in my day ...".

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

I would say Yakshaft is the token boomer of the group. Created in S52, he is old as fuck now. Who needs him anymore? who knows

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Vancouver's biggest boomer has got to be Ketil. Not exactly due to his age, he's still quite young. He's just not the best with... technology. Figuring out bot commands is a daily obstacle for him.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

micools uncle once stole a truck full of token, so he probably is the guy in our locker room. Not necessarily farmeville invites, but like everything were you sign up for and get annoying ads all the time.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]

Viktor and his fellow S68 draftees get to share the boomer mantle. They're literally ageing out of the J, so they may as well be using walking canes. Tony is even retiring after this season, so I guess if it has to be one person it's him.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

No boomers on our team just super hip hockey players who really know their stuff. We all play farmville and candy crush and love comparing each others scores. It's so much fun being part of a team!

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

Pretty much everyone on Montreal is a boomer, with Vic being the exception. He's actually the token young guy. He fixes all our tech issues. A very nice young man.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Definitely Jess is the token Boomer solely because it's hilarious to consider that the person who runs the team is the one who's out of touch

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

For Ghostmans, Xavier Doom is big boomer man. Is very old, much ancient. Is wise but is try for give us Facebook invites for everything in life. Patya not even using Facebook!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

From a player perspective? Dwight is probably the oldest player.

User wise? Might be me. Live on a farm, don't understand much, still put too much stalk in just manning up and pushing through even though i've been surprisingly sensitive.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Nobody on the Raptors is a boomer, because we are all super hip and jive. We all keep up with those zoomers and all of their trends, we're so cool

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

the token boomer is undoubtedly Chimkin Wing. He is so old he even used to be a goalie in the SMJHL while playing for the Anchorage Armada and is the only SHL player that got a shutout and a hattrick in their career.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)