Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

It's most certainly not me. I'm cool and hip and down and fit in with my fellow teammates just fine and dandy. I think we are all the keenest players in the league and we really know how to get down.

Renegades  raiders  Finland

The token boomer would most definitely be Rasmus Bergling. Even though he's on the younger side for the team, having only his first season played in the SHL, he comes up with some references that make most of us wonder.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Eh, no idea. I know I'm the guy who knows loads about SEGA stuff, PS1 stuff, old action movie stuff and whatnot but I don't think that's me. I mean... I hope not, dude.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 04-16-2023, 06:34 PM by mcpumpkin.)

in the forge locker room its pretty much only a boom town we are basically the new york islanders with an average age of the average american politician

Based on what I’ve seen in the knights locker room, it’s probably me lol, and I’m not even that big of a boomer. Just seems like a very young team

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

We all know that Dwight Knight is the most boomer player on Tampa Bay. He still needs to have it explained to him why he needs to wear a helmet to play hockey before every game.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Wagner in some ways is the token boomer, the old man still putzing around the league with his old school mentalities. He's not as boomer as old man Tig though.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

LMAO we have so many boomers in our LR… who should I even pick. Go down the LR roster and just pick someone and they’ll most likely be a boomer lmao

[Image: gurbs.gif]

The boomer on the team definitely has to be BASE PACK, he is just an old school hockey goalie that does not like all these new things that makes it easy for players to score.

Code:
35 words

[Image: SouthPaw.gif]

Well, as the oldest player in the league, Andreas automatically gets labelled with the boomer tag by his teammates even if that title is not wholly deserved.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

I think the New England Wolfpack's token boomer is easily Sven Yxskaft, he has been with the team for a long time and has been on the team through a lot of GM changes and roster switches

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I am the total boomer of our team. I hate my phone because I do not really know how to use it. I also like to complain about kids who are my own age.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

I think I am the atlanta inferno boomer because I am oldge but I also send my teamates @hotdoge, @goldenglutes, @5ympathies and @aleks memes on instagram. They keep telling me to join tiktoks but what is that?

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Just like last week, still getting to know everyone and their ways on Hamilton, but I am getting there. I would say that I am a boomer, still yelling at the kids to get off my lawn!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

The boomer of the Pride has to be me I guess. We have too many younglings and I'm still out here on Facebook and refusing to use insta/tiktok

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]