Create Account

S70 mPT#3: The Boomer

Conner is the boomer. I'm pretty sure he is the only active player on EDM in regression, and they let him know as he is usually using a CD walkman on the bus to listen to one album at a time like a boomer.

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

George Walsh is the boomer of the group. The Facebook mafia game was his shit for many years, and for some reason he still likes that and sends out invites all the time.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

Kermit Murphy is the resident old man.  Every outfit is a combination of plaid, jeans, and steel toe boots even thought he hasn't worked in 15 years.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

@Z-Whiz is our team boomer. He types poorly, like an old person jabbing randomly at a mobile phone keyboard, because that is exactly what he is. Also he smells of wee.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Well at this point when it comes to the SMJHL I GM, I would have to say that according to all my players I am the teams Boomer, it just is what it is and I accept it. (38 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

It's me. I'm the boomer. I've played 1000 SHL games and there are kids in this locker room talking about culture trends that I've never even heard of. They often call me grandpa. Sometimes they put me in their TikToks.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

My teammates are pretty quiet for the most part. We are definitely in a get to each other part of our time together as a team. I think that as we are together for longer we will get to know each better and have a better team camaraderie

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Boomer for Edmonton has to be none other than the captain, Justin Time. Guy is self proclaimed Older than dirt and is always complaining about how his back and knees hurt.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Uh I guess I could be the boomer in the Forge locker room I don't really know what music they're discussing most of the time and I'm on the older side even for our locker room. I don't mind being the boomer though.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I'm definitely the teams resident boomer. I'm old and don't like technology. Those kids really need to get off my lawn as well. I'll tell ya, they got no respect.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Well, I can't say that anyone of us is the boomer right now. That's secret u know. I can't tell you this one.

the team boomer is very clearly and obviously angus mcfife xviii @micool132 his "jokes" are classic "dad jokes" (perhaps better to say uncle jokes) and he is aware of this and leans into it and seems to love the persona.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Bramanov is easily the Great Falls boomer. I mean come on the guys name is Bramanov! What does he think this is, 1958? mr USSR overhere thinks he played in the Miracle on ice game.

While they are not on my SMJHL team, they are apart of my future club in Minnesota. I'm talking of course about Collin Gibbles, one of the oldest players still playing. He's so old that my agent drafted him in his junior seasons when he was GMing. He is the definition of boomer.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

The best part of running a franchise is that I can get people older than me in the LR so that I'm not the biggest boomer. While Slappy and Bonk do their best to be the biggest boomers we have, BarnabasCollins takes the cake.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page